ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PIP or Employment when applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

benish0511
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

PIP or Employment when applying for ILR

Post by benish0511 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:24 pm

Hello Members,

I am about to apply for ILR, my husband who is a sponsor had a car accident and now claims pip, I work full time and meet the threshold by par. I am confused as whether to apply on pip or my salary. Can I provide evidence of my salary for 6 months (cat a) or will I have to conclude my husbands Pip award letter as well? or can I include both in my representation letter.

Thank you

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: PIP or Employment when applying for ILR

Post by amit2453 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:26 pm

PIP is public fund.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PIP or Employment when applying for ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:28 pm

amit2453 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:26 pm
PIP is public fund.
What is your point?? It is the Settled spouse claiming PIP, which they are allowed to! It has no effect on a spouse visa or spouse visa ILR application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.