ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What will i do after hearing?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

What will i do after hearing?

Post by tmwc1216 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:30 pm

Will there have anyone know...

I had get my hearing appeal allowed from tribunal...

Wht is i need to do next ??? just waitting or need to ask any office for furthur applicaiot???

by the way, will there have any chance Home office appeal the dudge decisiion after again???

thx a lots....i am very exceiting get appeal allowed.....

Laraib

Re: What will i do after hearing?

Post by Laraib » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:39 am

tmwc1216 wrote:Will there have anyone know...

Wht is i need to do next ??? just waitting or need to ask any office for furthur applicaiot???

by the way, will there have any chance Home office appeal the dudge decisiion after again???

Hi
Iam facing the same problem as you and am puzzled. How you received your decision letter and when is it dated.R u from Pakistan as i am so we can share some information.
Laraib

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

Post by tmwc1216 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 am

Laraib wrote:

Hi
Iam facing the same problem as you and am puzzled. How you received your decision letter and when is it dated.R u from Pakistan as i am so we can share some information.
Laraib
hi, i am just get the letter this monday 17/Nov/2008 and had phone Home office. But they said they can't give me and advice ....only can wait.....
by the way, i am not from pakistan....!!

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

Post by tmwc1216 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi,
i had phone the AIT today and get the information about Home office apply the appeal the determination of the AIT...
So, they told me keep waitting for their letter coming then i can find out wht will i need to do next....anyway, hopefully yours have not problem...
catch you later...

Laraib wrote:

Hi
Laraib

dharam
Newly Registered

Post by dharam » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Once your appeal has been allowed the homeoffice will have 28 days to appeal against the decision.If they are not going to appeal they will get intouch with you by post/a letter requesting you to send your passport and any other doucmentation.In my case,they asked me to send a passport after 3 weeks.

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

Post by tmwc1216 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 am

dharam wrote:Once your appeal has been allowed the homeoffice will have 28 days to appeal against the decision.If they are not going to appeal they will get intouch with you by post/a letter requesting you to send your passport and any other doucmentation.In my case,they asked me to send a passport after 3 weeks.
HI, dharam...
thank you for your reply. yah, i am still waitting the letter and hopefully it is the requesting me to send them my passport. But i had phone to AIT and hear Home office had appeal which i don't know is my apeal them before or they send out the administrator review/Reconsideration after the decision?

ref:http://www.ait.gov.uk/FAQs/faq11.htm

from the website said, Home office still right to appeal so..it make me a bit nervous as if there change the decision then i would like to back home re-apply before my ago over 32yr in Dec...but it seem like impossible...becz your case take 3 week...oh dear =.=""

Laraib

Post by Laraib » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 am

tmwc1216 wrote:
dharam wrote:Once your appeal has been allowed the homeoffice will have 28 days to appeal against the decision.If they are not going to appeal they will get intouch with you by post/a letter requesting you to send your passport and any other doucmentation.In my case,they asked me to send a passport after 3 weeks.
HI, dharam...
thank you for your reply. yah, i am still waitting the letter and hopefully it is the requesting me to send them my passport. But i had phone to AIT and hear Home office had appeal which i don't know is my apeal them before or they send out the administrator review/Reconsideration after the decision?

ref:http://www.ait.gov.uk/FAQs/faq11.htm

from the website said, Home office still right to appeal so..it make me a bit nervous as if there change the decision then i would like to back home re-apply before my ago over 32yr in Dec...but it seem like impossible...becz your case take 3 week...oh dear =.=""

Hi

any update about your appeal i am also waiting for the BHC to contact me.
laraib

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

Post by tmwc1216 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Laraib wrote: Hi

any update about your appeal i am also waiting for the BHC to contact me.
laraib
Hi,
Thank you for your regarding...
Actually, the Home office had appeal again(I mean they send out a reconsideration application within 5 business days after my appeal got allowed)

But i had won again...the second senior Immigration Judge refused and made no order on HO reconsideration application.

So...............I had wait after 5 business days again and check AIT and administrative court office. They said, there didn't have any further application at moment which meaning HO look like didn't go to the hight court but i still cant 100% sure until they put the visa into my passport as they still can go to the high court within 5 working day or send application to hight court with late apply reason(if after 5 working days)

anyway, i am still keep waitting at moment and will updata when i get any new information in my case. (by the way, i am the in-country case).

thx