ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Evetting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Citizenship Evetting

Post by Ire_dub17 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:25 am

Hi All,

I am hoping to get some insight on the Citizenship Evetting process. There is so many mixed information in the website.

I received an Evetting link to sign up with (inisonlne.jahs.ie) to submit my first stage of details. I had them completed on May 24th and received an acknowledgment number.

My understanding after this is that i am supposed to receive another email to complete another form etc that i am still awaiting.
Can some one please give me a step by step process of getting this evetting compeltion pls.

I am looking into other threads other people have mentioned about the posting some docs. etc and i am so confused.

Anyhow, i dont think i personally think its taking too long time to send me a link. Is it just me or everyone.

Love to hear some feedback.

Thank you in advance.

sv23367

Re: Citizenship Evetting

Post by sv23367 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:31 am

hi there,
you have completed the 1st step

2nd step ==> confirmation from INIS online that you will receive the request from NVB for vetting.
3rd step ==> you will receive actual email from NVB asking to you to submit details for vetting.

due to summer holidays, justice department may not be operating at the usual pace. everything is delayed.
hang in there.

all of us are in a similar situation

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:43 pm

You're not posting anything for eVetting unless ISD asks you to (police clearance) but chances are low.

You would have to list all the addresses you lived in, as well as details of any of your altercations with law, if any; that's it in a nutshell.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

RCCar
Belarus

Post by RCCar » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:41 pm

Dear Customer,

We are writing to provide an update in relation to your Citizenship eVetting.

We are aware some of you are waiting to complete the vetting process, we would like to assure you that there is nothing wrong and that the Citizenship Division is continuing to process a high volume of vetting requests.

Due to the high levels of applicants that need to complete eVetting, the process is expected to take a number of months to complete.

Good progress is being made and since our initial eVetting invitation was issued over 2,000 people have completed the vetting process.

We recognise you have been waiting patiently to complete the naturalisation process and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to speed up the process.

Dates for additional Citizenship Ceremonies in the autumn and winter will be announced soon with additional ceremonies being added to ensure we can naturalise as many people as possible between now and the end of the year.

Warmest Regards,

Citizenship Team
Seems the KPI for naturalize as much as possible people this year, please, notice he they mention Autumn, Winter + Additional Ceremonies! So it means at least 4 ceremonies end of the year.

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:01 am

RCCar wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:41 pm
Dear Customer,

We are writing to provide an update in relation to your Citizenship eVetting.

We are aware some of you are waiting to complete the vetting process, we would like to assure you that there is nothing wrong and that the Citizenship Division is continuing to process a high volume of vetting requests.

Due to the high levels of applicants that need to complete eVetting, the process is expected to take a number of months to complete.

Good progress is being made and since our initial eVetting invitation was issued over 2,000 people have completed the vetting process.

We recognise you have been waiting patiently to complete the naturalisation process and want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to speed up the process.

Dates for additional Citizenship Ceremonies in the autumn and winter will be announced soon with additional ceremonies being added to ensure we can naturalise as many people as possible between now and the end of the year.

Warmest Regards,

Citizenship Team
Seems the KPI for naturalize as much as possible people this year, please, notice he they mention Autumn, Winter + Additional Ceremonies! So it means at least 4 ceremonies end of the year.
Correct, I think they would have more than just the ones in October and December. I'm halfway through the NVB process, so I'm hoping to get mine taken care of in the next ones.

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ire_dub17 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 pm

I was expecting to post out the docs and past address details. Still no sign of anything so curious if May have uploaded my details wrongly and they don’t have any visibility on their end. So no one knows what going on..

It’s been more than 5 months so curious at least an acknowledgement would have been a relief.

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:46 pm

Ire_dub17 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 pm
I was expecting to post out the docs and past address details. Still no sign of anything so curious if May have uploaded my details wrongly and they don’t have any visibility on their end. So no one knows what going on..

It’s been more than 5 months so curious at least an acknowledgement would have been a relief.

Thanks
You don't post anything anywhere unless asked, it's all online.

You got into a big batch of eVetting among other 13000 people (and they're still going through 2023 applicants, so it's only increasing).
With the rate of about 2-3000 requests per month, you might have to wait until late November to get something, unfortunately.

If you think there could be a mistake, ask through a TD about your application.

Also, when did you apply for citizenship?
They seem to be giving space for 2021 applications now, as they should've from the beginning.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ire_dub17 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:52 am

Thank you for sharing this details.

I applied in August 2022 but only received an acknowledgment of my application in Jan 2023.

Sounds like it’s a long wait until next year.

ILLL
Ireland

Post by ILLL » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:03 am

Ire_dub17 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:52 am
Thank you for sharing this details.

I applied in August 2022 but only received an acknowledgment of my application in Jan 2023.

Sounds like it’s a long wait until next year.
Similar timelines to yours, evetting invite received on 22 May and nothing since then.

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Ire_dub17 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:25 am
Hi All,

I am hoping to get some insight on the Citizenship Evetting process. There is so many mixed information in the website.

I received an Evetting link to sign up with (inisonlne.jahs.ie) to submit my first stage of details. I had them completed on May 24th and received an acknowledgment number.

My understanding after this is that i am supposed to receive another email to complete another form etc that i am still awaiting.
Can some one please give me a step by step process of getting this evetting compeltion pls.

I am looking into other threads other people have mentioned about the posting some docs. etc and i am so confused.

Anyhow, i dont think i personally think its taking too long time to send me a link. Is it just me or everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Now you will receive another e-mail from Garda which your official e-vetting process will start
After Garda e-vetting completes they provide an update to INIS
then you receive INIS approval or refusal letter by post
if it is an approval letter then they will ask you to pay 950 euro inisonline.jahs.ie
finally, you will receive an invitation to the ceremony by email.
you will attend ceremony and after that, they post the naturalisation certificate -it will take 4weeks more or less
when you get the certificate you can apply for your passport - also it will take time depending

Beatrixkiddo123
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Beatrixkiddo123 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:39 pm

tugii20 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:34 pm
Ire_dub17 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:25 am
Hi All,

Thank you in advance.
Now you will receive another e-mail from Garda which your official e-vetting process will start
After Garda e-vetting completes they provide an update to INIS
then you receive INIS approval or refusal letter by post
if it is an approval letter then they will ask you to pay 950 euro inisonline.jahs.ie
finally, you will receive an invitation to the ceremony by email.
you will attend ceremony and after that, they post the naturalisation certificate -it will take 4weeks more or less
when you get the certificate you can apply for your passport - also it will take time depending
Hi!
How long after the disclosure view of the vetting should i get the approval / refusal letter in post?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:43 pm

Beatrixkiddo123 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:39 pm
How long after the disclosure view of the vetting should i get the approval / refusal letter in post?
No idea.
From a few weeks to a few months to a year (or more).
Some people were asked for another eVetting as they weren't approved before eVetting expired.

Also ISD tend to send approvals about a month before the ceremony.