ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (LR) - Application Submission queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

donrc
Newly Registered
India

Set (LR) - Application Submission queries

Post by donrc » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:00 pm

Hi, I am submitting Set (LR) application for ILR 10 year long residence route.
However i noticed that throughout the application form, there is no question about referees and no mention of documents about Photos? has anything changed recently?

how can I ensure i have submitted the right application form.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set (LR) - Application Submission queries

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:48 pm

there is no question about referees and no mention of documents about Photos? has anything changed recently?
There never has been a requirement for referees. No ilr route has this requirement. Not sure what you mean about photos. Sounds like you are confusing the requirements for citizenship with set lr.
how can I ensure i have submitted the right
There is only one form for long residence ilr, SET LR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

donrc
Newly Registered
India

Re: Set (LR) - Application Submission queries

Post by donrc » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:29 pm

Thank you!

Hope I got this confused with the citizenship application i was applying in parallel for myself. Thank you for the quick response.