ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child multi entry visa renewal --> temporarily suspended

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sv23367

Child multi entry visa renewal --> temporarily suspended

Post by sv23367 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:09 pm

hi all,

last week i had submitted my child's (under 16) multi entry visa renewal application. Visa renewal team had returned it stating that visa renewal for children(under 16) has been suspended. i have been advised that children may not need visa if they accompany their parents who have valid visa. has any received similar note or do you have the link of this post in the irish immigration website?
Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Child multi entry visa renewal --> temporarily suspended

Post by meself2 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:10 pm

There is a notice about it on the website.
https://www.irishimmigration.ie/suspens ... -16-years/
My advice is to print it and have all the necessary documents like birth certificate in hand.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

sv23367

Post by sv23367 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:20 pm

Thank you meself2

tugii20
Ireland

Post by tugii20 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:23 am

sv23367 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:09 pm
hi all,

last week i had submitted my child's (under 16) multi entry visa renewal application. Visa renewal team had returned it stating that visa renewal for children(under 16) has been suspended. i have been advised that children may not need visa if they accompany their parents who have valid visa. has any received similar note or do you have the link of this post in the irish immigration website?
Thanks
yes children dont need visa entering OR re-entering to IRELAND