ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR through GTV route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tushartyagi90
Newly Registered
India

ILR through GTV route

Post by tushartyagi90 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:28 am

Hi,

I have applied for ILR through the GTV route (set O) and got a checklist of documents. For the payslips, I have payslips I receive on my email from the HR. Are these considered original? The checklist mentioned "If you payslips are copies...you need a letter from the employer on the letterhead mentioning you earned money through your expert field".

Also, do I need to provide the bank statement if I provide the payslip?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Tushar

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR through GTV route

Post by Ticktack » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:49 am

tushartyagi90 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:28 am
Hi,

I have applied for ILR through the GTV route (set O) and got a checklist of documents. For the payslips, I have payslips I receive on my email from the HR. Are these considered original? The checklist mentioned "If you payslips are copies...you need a letter from the employer on the letterhead mentioning you earned money through your expert field".

Also, do I need to provide the bank statement if I provide the payslip? Payslips from HR are fine. Most payslips are electronic these days. What you're submitting to the HO are also electronic copies, so they're fine. Yes you also need your bank statements. How else do you evidence that the salary payslip you've given are genuinely entering into your account. There has to be checks and balances. They both come hand in hand.

Thanks
Tushar
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:32 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ajn08
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ajn08 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:11 am

tushartyagi90 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:28 am
Hi,

Also, do I need to provide the bank statement if I provide the payslip?

Thanks
Tushar
Hey! Did you hear back regarding your application? What is your timeline?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:14 pm

ajn08 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:11 am
Hey! Did you hear back regarding your application? What is your timeline?
Refrain from asking this on multiple posts.
Every application is unique and the timeline of other applicants is not relevant for your case. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice