ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover letter for additional evidence - is everything OK?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kotiara

Cover letter for additional evidence - is everything OK?

Post by Kotiara » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:26 am

I sent my HSMP application last week. Now I want to send an additional reference letter from my employer and ask HO to use it instead of another letter I included with my original application. I am applying from outside of the UK.

Questions:

- Should i wait for the ref. number before sending the evidence?

- I drafted a cover letter (pls see below). Is everything ok. Is there anything i should add/change.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kotiara

cover letter

Post by Kotiara » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:30 am

edit
Last edited by Kotiara on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maverick_76

Post by maverick_76 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:52 am

Is company stamp mandatory even if its typed on the company letter head? Mine is without the stamp, but I have explicitly mentioned that it can be verified by giving company details. I feel if its on the letter head it should be authentic. If HO has doubt about authenticity of the letter head then it could be the same for the company stamp. I think most important thing is that it should be verifiable by someone from your company.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:13 pm

maverick_76 wrote:Is company stamp mandatory even if its typed on the company letter head? Mine is without the stamp, but I have explicitly mentioned that it can be verified by giving company details. I feel if its on the letter head it should be authentic. If HO has doubt about authenticity of the letter head then it could be the same for the company stamp. I think most important thing is that it should be verifiable by someone from your company.
I want to send the new letter, because it explicitly says i worked full time and provides a better description of my duties. The stamp is not so important.