ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different addresses for passport applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

whatislife786

Different addresses for passport applications

Post by whatislife786 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:17 pm

Hello everyone,

Im applying for first new passports for wife and two kids after naturalisation.
After identity checks home office are now asking to send documents.
My question is can I send all these documents in one envelope on one postal address or do I need to send it individually as all applicants got different postal addresses please advise?
Thanks in advance
Kind Regards.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Different addresses for passport applications

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:45 pm

From a post earlier this year (british-citizenship/passport-applicatio ... 35013.html) a member quoted this information from HMPO (no link quoted):

"Applying as part of a family or couple. If you're applying as part of a family or couple, send all the documents together in the same envelope. This helps to keep your applications together, which is important if you have to send the same document for more than one application.

Put all the documents together in a strong envelope. List each application reference number on the front, above the address. If each person in the group has been given a differetn address, you can send the documents to any of the addresses we've given you"
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.