ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is my Dad now eligible for ILR, then which Application form?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is my Dad now eligible for ILR, then which Application form?

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:28 pm

There is no 5-day service. It is just standard and super priority (if available)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zagoo2000

Re: Is my Dad now eligible for ILR, then which Application form?

Post by zagoo2000 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:32 pm

Thank you for clarifying again zimba :)

We were hoping for the priority service. But anyway, i have been checking regularly on the pay 'select service' page. I still see 'Standard Service' only available. We are waiting for the next-day service to become available. Hopefully, then we should be able to select the super-priority service, isn't it?

By the way, we contacted UKVCAS to ask when could the next-day super priority service is expected to become available. They advised, it is not up to us to decide it is in control of home office in fact. So contact home office to ask about this service possible availability.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Priority Service or Super Priority Service availability for SET(LR)

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:36 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice