ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M. (Need Urgent advise) Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Salute
Newly Registered
Nigeria

FLR M. (Need Urgent advise) Please

Post by Salute » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:05 am

Please to you the moderators and anyone with experience kindly help me out of this stress.

1, I made FLR M application for a renewal a month to the end of the expiry date of the initial 2.5-years ltr permit. Have I done anything wrong because the application made was not 28 days prior to the expiry date? or do I have to cancel it and reapply within 28 days? Thank you in advice.

2, I have 3 British children and two of them have valid passports but only one has expired. While filling in the non-apply child section details, the system did not accept the expiry date of the last passport that has already expired. So I had to remove his details and continue with the online form till the end and submit it because my spouse's employer was requesting for the application reference number.

3, Now I have apply for his new British passport which could be delivered before the Biometric appointment. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I ADD HIM TO THE NON-APPLY CHILDREN THAT ARE ALREADY SUBMITTED ONLINE? SHOULD I GET A PAPER FORM FOR THE DEPENDANT SECTION AND ADD IT WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED AND ALSO WRITE THE LETTER OF REPRESENTATION AND STATE WHY??? ALTHOUGH HIS DETAILS WAS ALREADY WITH THE HOME OFFICE IN THE FIRST SPOUSE APPLICATION AS BRITISH 2.5 YRS AGO.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE PLEASE AS SHE IS TOO STRESSED RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M. (Need Urgent advise) Please

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:37 am

Salute wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:05 am
Please to you the moderators and anyone with experience kindly help me out of this stress.

1, I made FLR M application for a renewal a month to the end of the expiry date of the initial 2.5-years ltr permit. Have I done anything wrong because the application made was not 28 days prior to the expiry date? or do I have to cancel it and reapply within 28 days? Thank you in advice. No, It is not 28days to expiry, it is 28days before completing 30months in UK on spouse visa counting from date of entry into UK on spouse visa or from date of first grant if applied for or switched to in the UK. When did you enter UK on spouse visa or was granted?

2, I have 3 British children and two of them have valid passports but only one has expired. While filling in the non-apply child section details, the system did not accept the expiry date of the last passport that has already expired. So I had to remove his details and continue with the online form till the end and submit it because my spouse's employer was requesting for the application reference number.

3, Now I have apply for his new British passport which could be delivered before the Biometric appointment. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I ADD HIM TO THE NON-APPLY CHILDREN THAT ARE ALREADY SUBMITTED ONLINE? SHOULD I GET A PAPER FORM FOR THE DEPENDANT SECTION AND ADD IT WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED AND ALSO WRITE THE LETTER OF REPRESENTATION AND STATE WHY??? ALTHOUGH HIS DETAILS WAS ALREADY WITH THE HOME OFFICE IN THE FIRST SPOUSE APPLICATION AS BRITISH 2.5 YRS AGO. No issues, an explanation of the situation as above in a cover note or letter uploaded with your application suffices.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE PLEASE AS SHE IS TOO STRESSED RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:34 am

To add to what AmazonianX has already said, please note that applying 28 days early is a concession, not a rule. You're free to renew/reapply whenever you want. You just have to be wary of not applying too early, so that you don't get a shortfall to the required 60 months.

Also, please try and refrain from typing in capital letters. It's also seen as shouting!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Salute
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Salute » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:03 am

Ticktack wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:34 am
To add to what AmazonianX has already said, please note that applying 28 days early is a concession, not a rule. You're free to renew/reapply whenever you want. You just have to be wary of not applying too early, so that you don't get a shortfall to the required 60 months.

Also, please try and refrain from typing in capital letters. It's also seen as shouting!
Thank you so much for this. Honestly it means a lot to us. God bless you. Also sorry for using the capital letter as it was a sign of stressed up. Thanks once again.

Salute
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Salute » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:14 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:37 am
Salute wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:05 am

1, I made FLR M application for a renewal a month to the end of the expiry date of the initial 2.5-years ltr permit. Have I done anything wrong because the application made was not 28 days prior to the expiry date? or do I have to cancel it and reapply within 28 days? Thank you in advice. No, It is not 28days to expiry, it is 28days before completing 30months in UK on spouse visa counting from date of entry into UK on spouse visa or from date of first grant if applied for or switched to in the UK. When did you enter UK on spouse visa or was granted?

3, Now I have apply for his new British passport which could be delivered before the Biometric appointment. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I ADD HIM TO THE NON-APPLY CHILDREN THAT ARE ALREADY SUBMITTED ONLINE? SHOULD I GET A PAPER FORM FOR THE DEPENDANT SECTION AND ADD IT WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED AND ALSO WRITE THE LETTER OF REPRESENTATION AND STATE WHY??? ALTHOUGH HIS DETAILS WAS ALREADY WITH THE HOME OFFICE IN THE FIRST SPOUSE APPLICATION AS BRITISH 2.5 YRS AGO. No issues, an explanation of the situation as above in a cover note or letter uploaded with your application suffices.

Thank you for your reply on my question. The spouse leave to remain was actually a switched from Flr Fp to Flr M as British spouse issued on 26/04/2021 to 14/11/2023. But I have submitted the application on the 14/10/23 that is why I am a bit worried about the 28 days at the end. I think from what I understood from your expertise we may not be penalized for submitting on that day. Thanks a lot and stay blessed.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:26 am

You won't get penalised.

Salute
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Salute » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:03 am

This information is very vital to me for a friend. Please can someone with recourse to public funds on her flr fp biometric apply for the parent 5-year route flr m if she can meet the requirements? Thank you. I will appreciate your reply.

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:45 am

Salute wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:03 am
This information is very vital to me for a friend. Please can someone with recourse to public funds on her flr fp biometric apply for the parent 5-year route flr m if she can meet the requirements? Thank you. I will appreciate your reply.

Regards
Once requirements are met, anyone can switch.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:40 pm

Please note that she would be resetting her clock back to zero!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:54 pm

And will have to abide by the requirements of the new route. This includes NRPF, don't know if she requests for RTPF fron the application to switch will be granted or has to be done after a successful switch.