ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review, should i go for it? 10 years ban

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ZainAn91
Newly Registered
Qatar

Judicial Review, should i go for it? 10 years ban

Post by ZainAn91 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:39 pm

Hi,

I applied for a visit visa which was refused on the basis that i have provided them fake bank statement (They were genuine). I applied for a PAP which resulted in reconsideration. The result for reconsideration came yesterday and the result was again a refusal and this time with the fake bank statement allegation, they also added that the work contract i provided is also fake which isn't. I have kinda lost faith in everything whether i should pursue it further or not. I have already contacted a lawyer and they have quoted me high fees.

I do want to go for judicial review as these allegations are absolutely false. Given the huge cost of JR i wanted to know what are the chances that i will win it? given that my bank statement and contract are absolutely genuine.

Also, if i win the JR, will i be able to retrieve all the legal cost from Home Office?

Thanks in advance

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Judicial Review, should i go for it? 10 years ban

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:56 am

Keep your enquiry under your existing thread.