ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for 18+ yrs Daughter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

piercebody
United Kingdom

ILR application for 18+ yrs Daughter

Post by piercebody » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:01 pm

Hi Marcath or Experts,

I got ILR |through a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. Now, my family is also qualified to apply for ILR.
My daughter is 18+ years old. When I filled out the application, it did not stop my daughter ( 18+ ) from being dependent, but it did not ask for her Life in the UK & English Test.

Am I mistakenly adding her to my wife's application as a dependent, or Do I need to fill out a separate application for her.?

I appreciate your advice not to make any mistakes.

Kind regards,
Matt.

Natividad14
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: ILR application for 18+ yrs Daughter

Post by Natividad14 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:06 pm

Hi matt

Im applying ILR early next year, is that possiblr to post your time line and additional requirements that you send? Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application for 18+ yrs Daughter

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:10 pm

Separate SET(O) application for dependants above 18
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice