ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Stimo
Newly Registered

HSMP dependant visa

Post by Stimo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi,
I have got HSMP approval letter a few weeks ago, and I am planning to apply for a visa within two weeks. My wife as my dependant is going to move with me. But I am not sure whether she can get a visa and move with me before I get a job and have accomodation. Can we move together or she has to wait untill I get a job and accomodation?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:11 pm

You can move with your wife as dependent without you having a job as long as you fullfil the requirements like Maintenance Funds required and other supporting docs of your relation..

push
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP dependant visa

Post by push » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Stimo wrote:Hi,
I have got HSMP approval letter a few weeks ago, and I am planning to apply for a visa within two weeks. My wife as my dependant is going to move with me. But I am not sure whether she can get a visa and move with me before I get a job and have accomodation. Can we move together or she has to wait untill I get a job and accomodation?
Yup

Stimo
Newly Registered

Post by Stimo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 am

You can move with your wife as dependent without you having a job as long as you fullfil the requirements like Maintenance Funds required and other supporting docs of your relation..
Thank you, Ramesh!
Yup
Yup - we can move together or Yup - she has to wait?

Markie

Post by Markie » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 am

She can come along with you - together. better to apply for her visa along with yours (saves you £££ as well).
Stimo wrote:
Thank you, Ramesh!
Yup
Yup - we can move together or Yup - she has to wait?