ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW_Refusal_Bank Statement..Please advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Successful

Post by nionlight » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:40 pm

keikeichris wrote:Thx for the luck that you have given! And in return, the judge had the decision in favour to me. Finally after almost 3 and a half months I got the VISA!! Well..I still need to wait for the letter and then send my passport off which might take forever !!!!

I was the first of the day! And I think you have to be there otherwise your chances is pretty low.

Before it starts the judge even said 'It is not gonna be long, I think'' After having reading the case before the court, he knew it is just a simple thing which proves the Home Office doesnt have a brain and would like to waste money and time on both side.. The repersentative of the Home Office had nothing to say during the court, because I simply supplied the right documents and showed to the judge!! I think he is generally fairly fed up with the HOme office now (as my solicitor said) Which was a good sign saying that we are going to WIN!! As there many other cases which are more complicated and less retarded than my case! 4 cases per Judge and there are around 25 rooms.

feel free to ask anything again! Good luck to all of you!

regards,
Christopher
\
congrats mate. was your visa expired when you get first refusal? i need information for my room mate. he had igs and applied for tier 1 general before igs expired. but he got refused and go back passport , but IGS now expired while waiting for decision. now he applied for psw with expired igs. because one solicitor says there is 28 days grace period after getting a refusal either to go back home or to apply again. but other solicitors said he have to go back sicne his igs is expired. we are just waiting for the HO to get back to us. lets see what hqppens. please let me know if your visa was also expired or not.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:24 pm

keikeichris wrote:Thx for the luck that you have given! And in return, the judge had the decision in favour to me. Finally after almost 3 and a half months I got the VISA!! Well..I still need to wait for the letter and then send my passport off which might take forever !!!!
regards,
Christopher
I am happy to hear that and now feeling relaxed about my appeal as well. I am sedning following evidence for my appeal

Life history (when I arrived, why psw etc)
UKCISA email which proves that HO was accepting stamped bank online statement
My bank statement since september (one thing which bothers me here my account went below 800 pound for some time after i got my refusal)
New employer letter

Anything else u recommend.

Thx again for ur time and dedication to help others on same boat.

Regards
Rahil

rameshnerella
Newly Registered

Post by rameshnerella » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:25 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
regards,
Christopher
I am happy to hear that and now feeling relaxed about my appeal as well. I am sedning following evidence for my appeal

My bank statement since september (one thing which bothers me here my account went below 800 pound for some time after i got my refusal)
New employer letter

Regards
Rahil
Hi Rahil,
can you please advise me..how can i get a letter or mail from UKCISA?
Thanks...

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

rameshnerella wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:
regards,
Christopher

New employer letter

Regards
Rahil
Hi Rahil,
can you please advise me..how can i get a letter or mail from UKCISA?
Thanks...
Give me ur email i will forward that email to u