ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information Required for Critical Skill EP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Information Required for Critical Skill EP

Post by finalversion_2k » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:10 pm

***** NOTE: Information required for friend ******

I'm currently on Critical skill work permit, one of my friend is going to apply critical skill and was looking for some information. as my critical skill was applied by my HR so I'm not very sure. will really appreciate if someone can answer below.

Form Related Question:

1. I'm(He) working in this company from Jan2023. current IRP is expiring in FEB2024.. Now what joining Date should I select on Form as its not allowing back date?

2. Should I(Him) asked my employer to give me new contract as my joining date is Jan2023 and my pay also increased.

Upload Documents Questions:

1. After 'Print and Signed' form by emplyer, There is field 'Signature Pages (mandatory)' should upload the full Signed application Form OR should upload only Signed pages?

2. There is field 'Copy of Certified Qualifications' should upload 1 Big PDF document for all 4 years Transcripts/Degress OR Website will allow to upload individual transcripts seprately?

Thanks in Advance

kupuser
Ireland

Re: Information Required for Critical Skill EP

Post by kupuser » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:09 pm

You can request a provisional contract from current employer starting at a future date and ending no earlier than 2 years.

I'd upload all pages of form.

You can upload all docs as 1 file.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:28 pm

kupuser wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:09 pm
You can request a provisional contract from current employer starting at a future date and ending no earlier than 2 years.

I'd upload all pages of form.

You can upload all docs as 1 file.
Thanks @kupuser:

can user be able to upload multiple document under qualification field?

His HR sent screenshot of company September PAYE submission screen of Revenue, will that works as tax document?

kupuser
Ireland

Post by kupuser » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:39 pm

I merged my qualifications into 1 PDF file and uploaded. When uploading a document you have to select the type and I think you can only upload 1 file per type hence you will need to merge all together.

RE: Tax document;

The following are needed,

Clear copy of P30 returned to Revenue Commissioners in last 3 months or a receipt of return issued through ROS (Revenue Online Service) or P30 SEPA monthly direct debit payments within last 3 months

Copy of P35L as returned to Revenue Commissioners (if operating for more than a year)

If the screenshot shows the above info (relevant company number and figures) this should be ok.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:20 pm

kupuser wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:39 pm
I merged my qualifications into 1 PDF file and uploaded. When uploading a document you have to select the type and I think you can only upload 1 file per type hence you will need to merge all together.

Clear copy of P30 returned to Revenue Commissioners in last 3 months or a receipt of return issued through ROS (Revenue Online Service) or P30 SEPA monthly direct debit payments within last 3 months

Copy of P35L as returned to Revenue Commissioners (if operating for more than a year)

If the screenshot shows the above info (relevant company number and figures) this should be ok.
that screenshot shows heading Payroll Run Details, Total Paye Deductions, Submission Summary and Recent submissions.

will this consider as P30 OR p35?

kupuser
Ireland

Post by kupuser » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:25 am

finalversion_2k wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:20 pm
kupuser wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:39 pm

that screenshot shows heading Payroll Run Details, Total Paye Deductions, Submission Summary and Recent submissions.

will this consider as P30 OR p35?
P30 should look like the following;

"Acknowledgement for Payment Instruction
Return
Below is a copy of the payment instruction received by ROS on the .
If you have any questions or problems, you will find useful information under Employing people on the Revenue website. You can get our contact details by selecting the Contact us option on the website.
Declaration Amount
Income Tax
€X
PRSI (Employer & Employee)
€X
USC
€X
LPT
€X
Total
€X
Payment Details
Period:
X - X
Payment Date:
X
Payment Method:
ROS Debit Instruction
Account Name:
DX
Mandate ID:
X"

P35 is a specific document from revenue and has Registration number, notice number, PAYE, PRSI, USC LE and total liabilities etc. I think the screenshot should be of the official document, just showing figures may not be enough.