ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WORKING WHILST APPEAL IS GOING THROUGH

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

acoustics
Newly Registered

WORKING WHILST APPEAL IS GOING THROUGH

Post by acoustics » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 pm

hello all,
just wondering if one could keep working whilst their psw visa refusal appeal is going through...could any one please answer the query
thanks

rahilnaz

Re: WORKING WHILST APPEAL IS GOING THROUGH

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:00 pm

acoustics wrote:hello all,
just wondering if one could keep working whilst their psw visa refusal appeal is going through...could any one please answer the query
thanks
yes certainly u can. I even join graduate role with company whilst my appeal is in process.

rameshnerella
Newly Registered

Post by rameshnerella » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
thanks
yes certainly u can. I even join graduate role with company whilst my appeal is in process.
do we need to tell the company about the situation?
I called HO and they said i can continue work. i told them that i am still waiting..

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 pm

rameshnerella wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:
thanks
do we need to tell the company about the situation?
I called HO and they said i can continue work. i told them that i am still waiting..
u may need to show them appeal paper, therefore copy them and present when asked