ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E-Vetting Invitation & E-Vetting Process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Re: E-Vetting Invitation & E-Vetting Process

Post by User20123 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:46 am

sairsint wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:52 am
Balea wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:03 pm
sairsint wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:28 pm
Balea wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:37 am
User20123 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:03 pm
ILLL wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:11 pm

Similar timelines, received ISD invite 22 May. Nothing since then.
I applied in Feb 22 and nothing since then. I got a reply from the citizenship dept saying that my file continues to be processed even though my vetting has been completed and its been 2 months already.
I'm in a similar situation. Applied Sept 2022. e-vetting disclosed late August. No news since them. I know the process might take on average 19 months but it's frustrating not having any possibility to check the status.
I also applied in September 2022 and still waiting to start the evetting process and haven’t heard anything since last May when I received the invitation. I have resorted to having a TD make an inquiry to the DoJ as I’m tired of the lack of transparency for this entire process.
I can understand your frustration. I don't think that having a webpage where you can see status update could be so difficult to implement. Imagine that they send me a letter to pay the fees and it get lost. Shall I wait until the 19 months pass and star a judicial review? It doesn't make any sense to me... We will continue waiting and checking every morning for the letter to come but this is frustrating...
They have ceased responding to me through their help desk and also my solicitor after numerous letters sent on both my citizenship application and my stamp 4 renewal (which is a more immediate need). This is why I've gone the TD route with a hope to gain some answers.

I'm tired of them doing this in secret and not being transparent about the process and where I (and all of us) are in it. Meanwhile they continue to touting the efficiencies made to the process and repeat the same nonsense statements over and over again any time they are asked a difficult question about the backlog, delays, need for ceremonies, etc.

While I understand that gaining citizenship is a privilege, I am in fact paying a lot for it and have completed my part of the requirement, so it's not like they are doing me a favour. However, this is how they are treating me (and all of us) by continuing down this path.
True. they aint doing us no favour!!

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:19 pm

User20123 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:46 am
sairsint wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:52 am
Balea wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:03 pm
sairsint wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:28 pm
Balea wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:37 am
User20123 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:03 pm

I applied in Feb 22 and nothing since then. I got a reply from the citizenship dept saying that my file continues to be processed even though my vetting has been completed and its been 2 months already.
I'm in a similar situation. Applied Sept 2022. e-vetting disclosed late August. No news since them. I know the process might take on average 19 months but it's frustrating not having any possibility to check the status.
I also applied in September 2022 and still waiting to start the evetting process and haven’t heard anything since last May when I received the invitation. I have resorted to having a TD make an inquiry to the DoJ as I’m tired of the lack of transparency for this entire process.
I can understand your frustration. I don't think that having a webpage where you can see status update could be so difficult to implement. Imagine that they send me a letter to pay the fees and it get lost. Shall I wait until the 19 months pass and star a judicial review? It doesn't make any sense to me... We will continue waiting and checking every morning for the letter to come but this is frustrating...
They have ceased responding to me through their help desk and also my solicitor after numerous letters sent on both my citizenship application and my stamp 4 renewal (which is a more immediate need). This is why I've gone the TD route with a hope to gain some answers.

I'm tired of them doing this in secret and not being transparent about the process and where I (and all of us) are in it. Meanwhile they continue to touting the efficiencies made to the process and repeat the same nonsense statements over and over again any time they are asked a difficult question about the backlog, delays, need for ceremonies, etc.

While I understand that gaining citizenship is a privilege, I am in fact paying a lot for it and have completed my part of the requirement, so it's not like they are doing me a favour. However, this is how they are treating me (and all of us) by continuing down this path.
True. they aint doing us no favour!!
Team 4 from the Helpdesk finally responded about my evetting!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your vetting disclosure will be sent in due course

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Very (un)helpful as usual. :roll: I haven't even received the evetting link yet, so I don't know why they are talking about my disclosure! Now I'm even more concerned they might have messed something up. :shock:

cnbyz
Mood:
Ireland

Post by cnbyz » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:40 pm

Does anybody know if getting the evetting invitation mean that there was nothing wrong or missing with the application ? I was a bit worried about the 6 weeks rule. My answer to that question was yes providing explanation along with evidence . Now that i got the evetting invitation i am curious if all good

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:34 pm

cnbyz wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:40 pm
Does anybody know if getting the evetting invitation mean that there was nothing wrong or missing with the application ? I was a bit worried about the 6 weeks rule. My answer to that question was yes providing explanation along with evidence . Now that i got the evetting invitation i am curious if all good
Not necessarily. See post2109131.html#p2109131 where person was asked clarification on 5.6 after eVetting.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:07 pm

Ragdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:48 pm
dison22 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:57 pm
Ragdoll wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:33 pm
dison22 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:46 pm
Ragdoll wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:34 pm
eiremigrant wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:42 pm
Sorry to hear Ragdoll, thanks for sharing though!
I will let you know as soon as I receive the message. I am also worried about this silence.
I wonder if we've been put at the end of the queue again and how many people have the same.
This is very frustrating because I don't know if I can visit my old mother at Christmas. I can't in other date due to my work.

I would like to warn other people and ask them not to make the same mistake we did.
I want to wish to everyone good look
Did you hear anything after you resubmitted the form on ISD?. I haven’t hear anything after I resubmitted another form.
Unfortunately quiet. Nothing :(
Ok pls. Let me know when you hear from them.
Thanks, I even emailed them and they replied

( Dear Sir/Madam

We received your e-vetting application, once processed this office will be in touch.

Your patience on this matter is appreciated

Regards,

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 13
I got message from ISD last week and got the E-Vetting link next day

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:10 pm

So I am one of 22/05 batch and after not hearing back from them, I had my lawyer send them a letter. Two days later, I got another email to complete the form to give them consent to Vet me, instead of e-vetting invite...
Well bois, I have filled it in again and I am hoping this will mean I will get e-vetting invite soon. fingers crossed hey

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:11 pm

adeels84 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:10 pm
So I am one of 22/05 batch and after not hearing back from them, I had my lawyer send them a letter. Two days later, I got another email to complete the form to give them consent to Vet me, instead of e-vetting invite...
Well bois, I have filled it in again and I am hoping this will mean I will get e-vetting invite soon. fingers crossed hey
Actually, did anyone experience the same? Did anyone get the invite twice?

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 pm

adeels84 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:11 pm
adeels84 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:10 pm
Actually, did anyone experience the same? Did anyone get the invite twice?
I did as well and we had started another post specifically on this topic, but it was locked as we have this one on evetting.

I was hesitant to resubmit it based on it being an error from the ISD, but as I didn't hear back from the ISD Helpdesk on what to do and as others have also received it twice, I just resubmitted mine again now.

grma
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by grma » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:26 am

I got the invitation again too. I send it over just in case, who knows what's going on there.

Maybe there was an error with some applications, or it could be that they'll ignore the remaining from that big May batch.

I sent a message to the citizenship team 4 days ago but haven't gotten a reply yet.

At this stage, If my application process finishes in 19 months I'll be lucky.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:32 am

I just received a reply to my question about the duplicate evetting invitation being sent out six after months after the first one:

Dear Sir/Madam,

You application is well advance you are not required to complete any further forms regarding e-vetting. You will be hearing from our office shortly.

If I didn't know any better, I would think that I'm watching a film with several plot twists where they are messing with the audience to get a reaction. :shock:

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:17 pm

sairsint wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:32 am
I just received a reply to my question about the duplicate evetting invitation being sent out six after months after the first one:

Dear Sir/Madam,

You application is well advance you are not required to complete any further forms regarding e-vetting. You will be hearing from our office shortly.

If I didn't know any better, I would think that I'm watching a film with several plot twists where they are messing with the audience to get a reaction. :shock:
LOL what! they are just playing with us at this stage so :lol:

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:21 pm

Anyone else got the invite the second time? And what did you do? What is the status right now? did you hear anything else?
This forum is so useful tbh, dont know what I would have done without it!

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:32 pm

adeels84 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:21 pm
Anyone else got the invite the second time? And what did you do? What is the status right now? did you hear anything else?
It's discussed literally in the posts above this one, please read them - people can't repeat the same things all over again.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:10 am

meself2 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:32 pm
adeels84 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:21 pm
It's discussed literally in the posts above this one, please read them - people can't repeat the same things all over again.
aye captain! my bad

Prashantckc

Post by Prashantckc » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:29 am

Applied DEc-2022

Evetting Online (Invitation) in May-202Nothing post that and again received the same Evetting (Online Invitation) this week.

As of now redid this and sent them a message as to why this is asked for second time and now awaiting reply.

Each day the process is getting worse and worse.

logicalthinker52
Ireland

Post by logicalthinker52 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:49 am

I applied Dec 2022 too, got a duplicate e-vetting invitation on 03 Nov, and filled the form and sent again.
Today got the email that the e-vetting (the second one which can be seen from the reference number) has been forwarded to NVB and just wait for email from NVB.

So it's a good sign, at least the shell started crackling.

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:55 am

logicalthinker52 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:49 am
I applied Dec 2022 too, got a duplicate e-vetting invitation on 03 Nov, and filled the form and sent again.
Today got the email that the e-vetting (the second one which can be seen from the reference number) has been forwarded to NVB and just wait for email from NVB.

You’ll get email tomorrow from NBV 💯

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ire_dub17 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:58 pm

logicalthinker52 wrote:

Would you be able to share your timeline pls? I applied in Aug 2022 and received and completed the evetting link on may 23 and received anther link again in Nov 23 and no update whatsoever after this.

logicalthinker52
Ireland

Post by logicalthinker52 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:06 pm

I applied in Dec 2022, and got e-vetting invitation link in May 2023 and then the same link Nov 2023. I guess you will receive a NVB email soon.

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ire_dub17 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:48 pm

logicalthinker52 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:06 pm
I applied in Dec 2022, and got e-vetting invitation link in May 2023 and then the same link Nov 2023. I guess you will receive a NVB email soon.

Did you resubmit the second link? I was skeptical whether to resubmit or not, eventually decided to submit it today. Not sure if this will make any difference.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Ire_dub17 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:48 pm
logicalthinker52 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:06 pm

Did you resubmit the second link? I was skeptical whether to resubmit or not, eventually decided to submit it today. Not sure if this will make any difference.
I was skeptical at first too, but then decided to submit it again. Worse case scenario is that you can still see both sets of submissions for your account inside the portal.

rameire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rameire » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:43 pm

logicalthinker52 wrote:

Just got the same email about forwarding to NVB.
I submitted the second e vetting on the day it arrived.
Applied.in August 2022. Initial e vetting was May 2023.

rameire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rameire » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:26 am

INIS. E vetting email just came in.

ILLL
Ireland

Post by ILLL » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:28 am

rameire wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:43 pm
logicalthinker52 wrote:

Just got the same email about forwarding to NVB.
I submitted the second e vetting on the day it arrived.
Applied.in August 2022. Initial e vetting was May 2023.
It was same situation for me. Did you receive the NVB from Garda?

grma
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by grma » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:48 am

Don't bother sending the request again if you've received it twice.
It's just a glitch, an error, or an automatic response.

Here's the Citizenship Unit's reply to my second request:
Immigration Online - E-Vetting Submission Deemed Ineligible
Upon review your submission was deemed ineligible for the fo​llowing reason(s):
Ineligible. Duplicate submission.