ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA PHILIPPINES

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA PHILIPPINES

Post by greenserenity82507 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 am

Hi my husband is a UK national and we have been married for 1 year and 4 months now. I was supposed to apply for spouse visa last march if only my husband did not go overdrawn for coming over and stayed a month. My husband has a regular job in UK earning around 850-950 LESS all taxes. Should we have 95 pounds a week to show that he can support me in UK?is that 95 per week? I also am wondering if loan will affect our application for visa. I already almost have all our papers needed for our application but me and my husband dont have any phone calls to show as we only used cards to call each other, will this be a problem??any advice to on how to do financial draft?please enlighten me on this as i really do not know what to do.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 am

You will need to show that your have £95 as week left after all bills have been paid. You don't need to include food and personal spending in this.
Are you both over 21?

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

Post by greenserenity82507 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 am

Casa wrote:You will need to show that your have £95 as week left after all bills have been paid. You don't need to include food and personal spending in this.
Are you both over 21?
thank you, yes we are both over 21 or should i say MORE lol thank you i was thinking to include that already and make it more difficult on the application

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 am

Make it more difficult? How?

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

Post by greenserenity82507 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:37 am

Casa wrote:Make it more difficult? How?
if i add foods and others in it...im so confused on how to do our financial draft..any idea?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 am

You just deduct bills from the income and you should have £95 left weekly. Forget about showing food and personal expenses..they come out of the £95 and are up to you how much this is. i.e You don't need to show it.

joe777

Post by joe777 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:33 pm

mabuhay!

there is a question on the visa app, asking if you will work in the UK, if your skilled or have a good qualifications get your husband to mention it in his letter of support and on the visa app.

it would be a good idea to produce a budget of all his out goings each month, and hopefully it will show he has enough to support you, without the need of 'recourse to public funds'

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:40 pm

But the outgoings don't need to show food and personal spending...as I said earlier.

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

Post by greenserenity82507 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:52 am

joe777 wrote:mabuhay!

there is a question on the visa app, asking if you will work in the UK, if your skilled or have a good qualifications get your husband to mention it in his letter of support and on the visa app.

it would be a good idea to produce a budget of all his out goings each month, and hopefully it will show he has enough to support you, without the need of 'rec
ourse to public funds'
thank you so much, yes i think i can say that i am skilled and hope to work in there, thanks for the idea, i will include this on my application and papers that will show am skilled.