ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status Check and Application success?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jacksavvy
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Status Check and Application success?

Post by jacksavvy » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:04 am

1) Anybody know where can I check the status of Renunciation/Surrender application?
Their link does not give any updated status: https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/Renounce

2) Anybody here has received Renunciation/Surrender Certificate following the new process since September 2023?

3) According to the new process the whole thing should take 60 days. Has anybody received their Renunciation/Surrender certificates before that or you are still waiting?

Thanks!

kaviron
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Status Check and Application success?

Post by kaviron » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:47 pm

Hi there,

I submitted on 13th Sep and am still waiting for any update on my renunciation cert application.

Application status simply says 'Application received' from Sep 22.

jacksavvy
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jacksavvy » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:27 am

Thanks for the reply.

May I ask where are you checking for the status of the application?

Ive been trying to check status on the above link but I just keep seeing this message even though all the documentation is submitted .. .. "Please take printout of the on-line application and submit it alongwith supporting documents in the office of UK-LONDON. At the time of visit, please carry original documents for verification purpose"

kaviron
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kaviron » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:25 pm

Hi there,

I saw the same message "Please take printout of the on-line application and submit it alongwith supporting documents in the office of UK-LONDON. At the time of visit, please carry original documents for verification purpose" from 13th Sep to 22nd Sep. I submitted my application at VFS Goswell on 13th Sep.

Only from 22nd Sep, at the same link I saw the status changing to "Application received". So I guess we need to wait.

Art87ee
United Kingdom

Post by Art87ee » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:19 am

jacksavvy wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:04 am
1) Anybody know where can I check the status of Renunciation/Surrender application?
Their link does not give any updated status: https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/Renounce

2) Anybody here has received Renunciation/Surrender Certificate following the new process since September 2023?

3) According to the new process the whole thing should take 60 days. Has anybody received their Renunciation/Surrender certificates before that or you are still waiting?

Thanks!
Any update?