ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

after withdrawing the visa was approved

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

after withdrawing the visa was approved

Post by supree6195 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:42 pm

Hi,

I had applied for a skilled work visa and i withdrew the application, and after one week of withdrawal I got a visa successful email what to do now ? as i am applying for visa from different sponsorer

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: after withdrawing the visa was approved

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:35 pm

You have to apply again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:11 pm

what would be my visa status ?? will i be under the cancelled sponsor or my old sponsor ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:29 pm

Your current visa is under the sponsor who assigned your last cos and what you have applied for.

You apply again for a visa for the new sponsor
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:37 pm

Thank you :)
Also why did I get a result even after withdrawing the application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:46 pm

Depends on the process you followed to withdraw and where you are applying from.

Withdrawal requests can take a couple of weeks. So when (date) did you apply to withdraw and what date did you get approval?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:40 am

switching from post study work visa to skilled tier 2 visa went on priority service applied at the end of September, but got in an email saying few documents/ verification is needed so the process would be a normal service !! by then found a better job so cancelled the process at beginning of November, got an email stating the application is cancelled( withdrawn) and exactly after a week received an email stating application successful!!

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:05 am

That's not an issue at all.

Once you get approval for a new visa with the new sponsor, your previous leave will no longer be valid anyway.

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:17 pm

okay thank you :)

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:25 pm

For new application i am still waiting for BRP to be delivered and i have not received the Brp still and its been more than 10 days !!! reported it and got an email stating respond may take upto 40 days and a next email stating we have passed your enquiry to case worker as the deliver team is unable to assist further !! not sure what to do as my new employment starts from dec 2nd week, and i have to start new visa application !!
What to do now ??

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:01 pm

Once you received approval, you can start working for your employer, no need to wait for a BRP.

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:17 pm

I am trying to switch, as I have got better offer though i withdrew my application i got the decision on my previous application and to start a new application i need to wait till i receive my brp as it is needed for the application and New COS !!

But i have not received my Brp and its been more than 10 days when reported got an email stating respond may take upto 40 days and a next email stating we have passed your enquiry to case worker as the deliver team is unable to assist further !! not sure what to do as my new employment from (new sponsor )starts from dec 2nd week, and i have to start new visa application and going on a priority service to get decision sooner!!

Not sure what do to get my BRP now so i can start a new process !!

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 pm

Likely the withdrawal and decision processes were overlapped, but before the decision you received a confirmation from UKVI that your application was cancelled.

Assuming that you still have a valid leave, i.e. your graduate visa is not expired, you can submit a new application at any time, no need to wait for a BRP from a cancelled application.

supree6195
Newly Registered
India

Post by supree6195 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:30 am

Thank you for the response

also when I use my student visa to check via share code, the immigration status shows under skilled worker visa and

when I check my application status online it shows its withdrawn !! this is were its confusing for my employer to start a new application and told me to wait till I receive my BRP !!

Should i wait or can my employer start the process with my student visa ?