ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish citizen applying for non-EU spouse naturalization, some queries

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vabzing
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Irish citizen applying for non-EU spouse naturalization, some queries

Post by vabzing » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:12 am

Hello all, I recently became a naturalized Irish citizen and now would like to apply for naturalization for my non-Eu spouse. I have the following questions:
1. We have been married since 2009 and been living in Ireland since 2017. For my spouse naturalization application can I use the option, Marriage to or civil partnership with an Irish citizen?
2. We can now apply the naturalization application online and can also upload all the documents online. So under what heading should we upload the naturalization calculator sheet? Any info on this?

Thank you for all the help.
BR
Vabzing

meself2
Ireland

Re: Irish citizen applying for non-EU spouse naturalization, some queries

Post by meself2 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:42 pm

1) yes
2) does it matter? I doubt that
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

vabzing
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by vabzing » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:34 pm

meself2 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:42 pm
1) yes
2) does it matter? I doubt that
Thanks @Meself2
For point 2 I think they require 3 years of stay out of 5 years. Hence wanted to check if anyone has uploaded the calculator sheet. For all other proofs, they have separate headings under which the proof can be uploaded.
Thanks and BR
Vabzing

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:10 pm

I've heard on the grapevine they just want scans of passport stamps now instead. Not sure how correct is that.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.