ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw got rejected due to maintenance.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaikh
Newly Registered

psw got rejected due to maintenance.

Post by shaikh » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi

My application for PSW got rejected because I did not provide the most up to date bank statement (which I had not received by the time of application). I have received the bank statement now which shows that I have more than the required £800. The problem is that my current leave has expired. I have the right to appeal. What should I do? Make another application or appeal? And if I appeal on what grounds can I appeal?

Please advice/suggest what i can do from here.

Thank You.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:56 pm

You could only appeal if you felt the caseworker has erred with your application.

In your case there is no error and as your leave has expired you have no option but to leave and apply from home. Not forgetting this time u'll need to show £2800 for three months latest not less than one month old.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Hammad.Y
Newly Registered

Re: psw got rejected due to maintenance.

Post by Hammad.Y » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 pm

shaikh wrote:Hi

My application for PSW got rejected because I did not provide the most up to date bank statement (which I had not received by the time of application). I have received the bank statement now which shows that I have more than the required £800. The problem is that my current leave has expired. I have the right to appeal. What should I do? Make another application or appeal? And if I appeal on what grounds can I appeal?

Please advice/suggest what i can do from here.

Thank You.
Hey, u dont have to worry abt dat now, coz they have changed thid req of bank statement's date from 7 days to 1month and if ur statements were within one months period then they'll reconsider ur case, do dun give up mate. Do appeal, hope u get ur visa. :)

Hammad.Y
Newly Registered

Check this link.

Post by Hammad.Y » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:32 pm

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Wanderer wrote:You could only appeal if you felt the caseworker has erred with your application.

In your case there is no error and as your leave has expired you have no option but to leave and apply from home. Not forgetting this time u'll need to show £2800 for three months latest not less than one month old.
dont jump to conclusion. Its better to keep quiet if you dont have sufficient up to date facts

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:00 am

rahilnaz wrote:
Wanderer wrote:You could only appeal if you felt the caseworker has erred with your application.

dont jump to conclusion. Its better to keep quiet if you dont have sufficient up to date facts
Let's see how it pans out shall we, more often than not conclusions have to be drawn especially when posters only give you half the story, as we have here, you have to be intuitive or constantly beg for more information....

Irksome, and ultimately tiresome.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Found some peeps on here to be very rude and condescending when replying posts. FYI, not everyone here intends to make the UK their home and they only here to get help so they are here legally during the time spent in the UK

As for the OP, as long as you can prove that at the time of applying for the visa u did have the required funds then am sure u can appeal and provide an official statement to back that up.

Good Luck mate.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown