ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My College is removed from the list, after i had applied for

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ffmughal
Newly Registered

My College is removed from the list, after i had applied for

Post by ffmughal » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:16 am

hi all, i completed my pgd on 15th june 2008 but due to some reasons i did not apply for psw, but later on , before 31st october i applied for psw and so for i didn't receive any reply from home office, but today i came to know that my college was removed from the list on 4th november 2008.
remember i completed my course on 15th june 2008
i applied for psw on 30th october 2008
my college was removed on 4th n0vember 2008.

what should i do, my visa has finished on 30-11-08

please guide me

soody
Newly Registered

Almost got same problem

Post by soody » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 pm

I also have same type of problem, but mine is different in this sense that after getting my IGS on PGD base my college is remove from approved list and now after one year i have to go for PSW visa.
Can this removal of college make problem for me for transition from IGS to PSW ?

danish1981
BANNED

Re: Almost got same problem

Post by danish1981 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:51 am

soody wrote:I also have same type of problem, but mine is different in this sense that after getting my IGS on PGD base my college is remove from approved list and now after one year i have to go for PSW visa.
Can this removal of college make problem for me for transition from IGS to PSW ?
which college did you got your qualification from?mine is same scenario as yours with cambridge college.really worried as sources tell me that if college get permanently close then there are chances that we will loose the right to apply for psw.so get yourself prepare for anything.i tried to contact a solicitor in this matter but he said we have to wait till homeoffice decide for the college,utill then its hard to say anything.anyway best of luck if you got any updates then plz keep us informed thnx