ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference No .

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dsd
Newly Registered

Reference No .

Post by dsd » Fri May 27, 2005 1:55 pm

Hi , I applied in last week of March-2005 but till date I didnt get reference no . I applied through agent . My agent told me they send email for Reference No & waiting for response . CAN I CONTACT HSMP TEAM & ASK THEM TO INFORM ME STATUS ? IF YES , FOR THAT WHAT IDENTITY PROOF I HAVE TO MENTION IN MY INQUIRY EMAIL ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Dizzeem
Newly Registered

Post by Dizzeem » Fri May 27, 2005 3:26 pm

Name, date of birth, country of citizenship

Jama

Post by Jama » Sat May 28, 2005 7:41 am

Hi,

I a september applicant , and we were not informed on our ref numbers at that time. However when I called HSMP on the 20th of May they told my ref number as soon as I had old them my date of birth and name.

Good luck! :D

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Sun May 29, 2005 1:56 pm

Where exactly should i send my request for ref. number? I applied last week and want to send additional evidence.

Should I wait for a ref. number to send additional evidence?

Kotiara

ref nyumber

Post by Kotiara » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:40 am

Money was debited from my credit card on the 31st of may. Still waiting for an email with my ref number. How long should i wait?

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:50 am

Dear Kotiara,

You can mail them now as you knwo that the money is deducted from your CC. So, the Reference Number must be alloted to your application. Without waiting for any communication from their side (which somtimes neevr happen) u can ask your ref. no. and they will reply your mail withing 2 days. Once you recieve this Ref. no. you can send your documents with a covering letter stating that to "Link the documents wioth your Applciation Ref. No. XXXXXX"

For ref. No., you'll have to send your Full Name (Frst, Middle and Last, if so), Natioanlity adn Dat of Birth.

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:22 am

Got an email from them with my ref. number, so everythings ok.

dsd
Newly Registered

Thanks DHAVAL & JAMA

Post by dsd » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:09 pm

HI , I send email to hsmp team stating my details . I received reply from them immidiately & they informed me my reference no . My application was received on 30 march & they allocate reference no on 14th april . They told me that still my file is not hand over to case worker . They told me that due to huge no of files pending IT MAY TAKE 35 WEEKS TO TAKE DECISION . :shock:
HOPE FOR THE BEST .