ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A technical issue during your enrolment.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Galaa
United Kingdom

A technical issue during your enrolment.

Post by Galaa » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:47 pm

Hi All,

I have been waiting for my citizenship application decision for over 7.5 months now. I contacted the Home Office and they informed me that there appears to have been a technical issue during my enrolment process which has resulted in my biometric data not integrating into the HO system.

The problem is this issue won't be solved any sooner, already 3 weeks since I was informed but how long do I have to wait? They say "We are unable to provide a specific timescale for this technical issue to be resolved". Anyway to speed up the process?

Thanks in advance.
G

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: A technical issue during your enrolment.

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:46 am

Did you contact your MP? Other than that I don't think there is much that can be done except waiting they resolve it.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

Galaa
United Kingdom

Post by Galaa » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:39 pm

contorted_svy wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:46 am
Did you contact your MP? Other than that I don't think there is much that can be done except waiting they resolve it.
Thank for reply.
No, I have not contacted yet. But planning to contact if I do not hear anything by end of the year. I have moved to my Birmingham recently, would it be issue?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:31 am

You can notify UKVI, there have been a few threads this week on how to do this.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.