ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Highly skilled visa - New 20% salary increase from spring 2024

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akbar786
Newly Registered

Highly skilled visa - New 20% salary increase from spring 2024

Post by akbar786 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:47 pm

Hi, I am currently on a sponsored visa, and my annual salary is £24,000 per year. According to new rules, a higher salary threshold of £38,700 will be introduced from next year (Spring 2024). I'm wondering if this applies to me as well. Will my employer need to increase my salary, or will I remain on the same salary? Does this change only apply to people who secure contracts after Spring 2024? According to my employer, they will not be able to increase my salary. Can anyone offer some advice, please? Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Highly skilled visa - New 20% salary increase from spring 2024

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:18 pm

We don't know anymote than amyonr else reading ot watching the media. Lije everyrone else, we also have to wait and see what the potential new rules will be.

uk-skilled-worker-visas/new-immigration ... l#p2138827
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.