ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Combining Cat F incomes for future FLR (M) renewal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LUPR
Newly Registered
Brazil

Combining Cat F incomes for future FLR (M) renewal

Post by LUPR » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:07 pm

Considering this new threshold that may or may not apply to visa renewals after Spring 2024 I want to know whether combining incomes would be possible for my case. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, right?

I'm here on the spouse visa (FLR M) on the 5-year route up for renewal late 2024. My husband currently has his own company and I (separately and completely unrelated to his business) have self-employment income. I read that the sponsor can't combine their own self-employed and directorship, but can't seem to find anything too concrete related to my situation.

Other than that, our financial years don't align perfectly (his tax year starts June and I have the usual personal tax year).

I'm just wondering if the HO would accept our combined earnings.