ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

source of cash savings letter template to meet financial requirements UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

source of cash savings letter template to meet financial requirements UK

Post by shakil.saif79 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:50 am

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if my query is not in the right section.

Just wondering what is cash savings requirements for spouse ILR after being in the UK for 5 Years. Also I was looking for source of cash savings letter template to meet financial requirements. I am not sure what details shall I write on the letter. Lastly, can I download and submit online bank statements rather printed and stamped by the bank. Also please advise about utility bills etc.

Kind regards,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: source of cash savings letter template to meet financial requirements UK

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:15 am

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:50 am
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what is cash savings requirements for spouse ILR after being in the UK for 5 Years. £34,600 held for at least lasy 7months and never falling below that amount in last 6months Also I was looking for source of cash savings letter template to meet financial requirements. I am not sure what details shall I write on the letter. Simple letter stating the source and its your savings Lastly, can I download and submit online bank statements rather printed and stamped by the bank. Yes, online statements acceptable, stamp not required anymore. Also please advise about utility bills etc.

Kind regards,

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:01 pm

Thank you very much for comprehensive answer.

I was just wondering if there is a template to write / declare cash savings that is acceptable format to home office. I think too much or too less information may affect letter's effectiveness. Does declaration letter require any oath commissioner or solicitor attestation? Also please suggest what supportive evidence shall i provide i.e. bank statements and declaration letter. Does UKVI require anything else?

I| believe online / paperless utility bills etc are acceptable as well. Because I have most of bills in electronic format.

How many days I will have to upload documents after submitting ILR application.

I have read quite a few posts and some times people are submitting too many documents. A precise list of documents for spouse ILR will greatly be appreciated.

Thanking you all once again.

Kind regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:10 pm

Start with the official guide which has all you need on the financial requirements: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf

Also see: All you need to know about cohabitation evidence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:26 pm

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:01 pm
Thank you very much for comprehensive answer.

I was just wondering if there is a template to write / declare cash savings that is acceptable format to home office. I think too much or too less information may affect letter's effectiveness. Does declaration letter require any oath commissioner or solicitor attestation? Also please suggest what supportive evidence shall i provide i.e. bank statements and declaration letter. Does UKVI require anything else?

I| believe online / paperless utility bills etc are acceptable as well. Because I have most of bills in electronic format.

How many days I will have to upload documents after submitting ILR application.

I have read quite a few posts and some times people are submitting too many documents. A precise list of documents for spouse ILR will greatly be appreciated.

Thanking you all once again.

Kind regards,
I did an application for my wife and we both wrote a similar letter as below

07/12/2023

To: Entry Clearance Officer, UKVI

REGARDING: Declaration of the source of Cash savings.

Dear Entry Clearance Officer,

I xxxxx hereby declare that the savings held under my savings account xxxxxxx containing £xxxx as at xxxxxxx is sourced from my own savings accumulated over time (Declare your own source). These funds are from my employment earnings over the years (May need to change this). All the funds held in aforementioned account is under my control and fully accessible at any time.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Faithfully

xxxxxxxx
(Sponsor)

We also provided original savings account statements that can be usually downloaded from mailbox within the bank you have. Please note sometime downloading these through other methods doesn't produce statement on original bank stationery and could possibly be rejected by HO. So to ensure no chance of that give them original.

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:22 pm

Thank you very much everyone for your prompt replies and support that i sincerely appreciate.

My wife's biometric appointment is on 18-11-2023. We could not access bank statements online and have placed an order that will take 5 to 7 working days. Just wondering what is the deadline to submit documents online i.e 24 hours prior to appointment. I am aiming to upload documents before deadline and don't want to leave it to the last moment.

Thank in in advance.

Best regards,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:24 am

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:22 pm
Thank you very much everyone for your prompt replies and support that i sincerely appreciate.

My wife's biometric appointment is on 18-11-2023. We could not access bank statements online and have placed an order that will take 5 to 7 working days. Just wondering what is the deadline to submit documents online i.e 24 hours prior to appointment. I am aiming to upload documents before deadline and don't want to leave it to the last moment.

Thank in in advance.

Best regards,
Up till appointment if uploaded at appointment which may need a paid for additional service.

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:03 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.

Sorry. I think my question is wrong. I was wondering about deadline of self upload documents?

Kind regards,

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:13 pm

Also wondering am I suppose to provide letter singed by the owner of the property stating that my partner have permissions to live in whereas our house is on mortgage under my name. If yes, is there a template so I can provide this letter as well. Thank you

CMSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMSUK » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:43 pm

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:50 am
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what is cash savings requirements for spouse ILR after being in the UK for 5 Years. Also I was looking for source of cash savings letter template to meet financial requirements. I am not sure what details shall I write on the letter. Lastly, can I download and submit online bank statements rather printed and stamped by the bank. Also please advise about utility bills etc.

Kind regards,
if mortgage is under your name which means you are the owner so why you would you need someone else permission? unless its shared ownership property…

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:31 am

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:13 pm
Also wondering am I suppose to provide letter singed by the owner of the property stating that my partner have permissions to live in whereas our house is on mortgage under my name. If yes, is there a template so I can provide this letter as well. Thank you
If you have a mortgage solely in your own name then provide Mortgage statement, title register and council tax bill to prove the ownership.