ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate to skilled work visa delayed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

myyyyyyyyyy
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Graduate to skilled work visa delayed

Post by myyyyyyyyyy » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:13 pm

I submitted my work visa application on 26th July, and last week I got the email from UKVI

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application currently as we require additional information/ action from your sponsor.
Please note, as we have requested additional information for us to conclude your application, it may not be possible to make a decision within service standard in this instance.
Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

However,my employer still has not got any email or inform from them yet, What is that means and how long it usually takes?

Thank you

ZMM
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Graduate to skilled work visa delayed

Post by ZMM » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:00 pm

Hi there,

I'm in the same situation at the moment - I also received that email but my sponsor/employer has not received an email or action request from UKVI. I was wondering if there was any update on your end and how you solved this issue? Did your employer receive an email a bit later or did you have to contact UKVI yourself?

Thank you in advance!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:29 pm

ZMM wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:00 pm
Hi there,

I'm in the same situation at the moment - I also received that email but my sponsor/employer has not received an email or action request from UKVI. I was wondering if there was any update on your end and how you solved this issue? Did your employer receive an email a bit later or did you have to contact UKVI yourself?

Thank you in advance!
Inform your employer to reach out to the appropriate department of HO. Employer knows how to access and sort this for you.

obettakenechi
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by obettakenechi » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:12 pm

Please what department in the Home office as my employer do not know. i am the first person they are sponsoring. please any help will help me.

Farhan-23
Newly Registered
India

Post by Farhan-23 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:21 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:29 pm
ZMM wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:00 pm
Hi there,

Thank you in advance!
Inform your employer to reach out to the appropriate department of HO. Employer knows how to access and sort this for you.
I am also in the same situation. Applied on 19th sept still waiting and the employer haven’t received any email either. Employer contacted HO but they say just to wait. Can you tell me which exact dept of HO to contact? Any help will be appreciated.

Asmat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asmat » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:29 pm

I have applied for same route on 23rd October on priority bases and I received email on the 5th day that they need information or action from
Employer but its has been a month no email is received by the employer. My employer didn’t paid the immigration skill charge so i was thinking may be this would be the issue. I email complaint@homeoffice but they didn’t give any fruitful response so today i email businesshelpfesk and ISCadminteam for fee link. May be this can solve the issue.

Asmat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asmat » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:22 am

My sponsor had paid the ISC yesterday. How much time it will take for decision now ? Please let me know

esskay99
Newly Registered
India

Post by esskay99 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:44 am

Did your employer receive an email asking to pay the ISC? I got a similar email as OP but employer hasn’t, not sure what is required

Asmat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asmat » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:08 pm

Home office is not sending ISC payment link. I was waiting for one month for that link. So you or your employeer has to email ISCteam for that link and than they will send the link for payment