ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non Graduate's Graduate Work

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Junior0300

Non Graduate's Graduate Work

Post by Junior0300 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:44 am

I have a 1 + 4 years of experience in IT. During these 5 years I worked for two companies for 1 and 4 years respectively. I want to claim 35 points for my graduate level work experience for the last 4 years of my work. The problem is I am not a graduate.

My question is what could be the possible "DRAFT / TEXT" to convince the case worker that this is a graduate level job and I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR IT.

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:47 am

It is ok if you can arrange cutting of newspaper or printout of website where your vacancy was announced and ELIGIBILTY says "Some degree in some field"

Moreover you have to include same as requirement of job in the reference letter

simar

Post by simar » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:16 am

Junior0300,
Best thing is if your can convince that the objectives setup for you by the employer was ( or the role & responsibilities of your work) require study of the subject that is part of the curriculum of the graduate studies.

This can be best done by get it write on company's letter head refrence letter.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:04 pm

you also have to provide evidence that your gains match the gains of someone who is working at a graduate level... If your salary is not compatible with someone who fills a graduate level job role, you will not be awarded points.