ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previously withdrawn Tier 4 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iampranavvirmani
United Kingdom

Previously withdrawn Tier 4 application

Post by iampranavvirmani » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:32 pm

Hi In 2016, I had a Tier 4 application which I applied in country by mistake and applied by post; which I withdrew in 4 weeks before it was processed so I never submitted my fingerprints, I then went outside the country to apply freshly for Tier 4 which was approved.

Now while filing for Naturalisation the form asks for sharing all previous immigration applications, should I share details of this withdrawn application?

Also I was on various Business visit visas in 2012 as well, should I show them as well as part of previous applications?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Previously withdrawn Tier 4 application

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:56 pm

iampranavvirmani wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:32 pm
Hi In 2016, I had a Tier 4 application which I applied in country by mistake and applied by post; which I withdrew in 4 weeks before it was processed so I never submitted my fingerprints, I then went outside the country to apply freshly for Tier 4 which was approved.

Now while filing for Naturalisation the form asks for sharing all previous immigration applications, should I share details of this withdrawn application? Application didn't happen so no need to list.

Also I was on various Business visit visas in 2012 as well, should I show them as well as part of previous applications? Were these visitor visas for business purposes? If so no need to disclose, neither visitor visas in general.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.