ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E-Vetting Invitation & E-Vetting Process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: E-Vetting Invitation & E-Vetting Process

Post by Ire_dub17 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:26 pm

meself2 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:20 pm
Ire_dub17 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:09 pm

I only received the above correspondence by post and there is no mention of another email correspondence. Shall I wait for an email prior submitting the fee?
No, the post letter is all you need to pay the fee.

After you've paid, you'll get 3 more emails, which would be days or months apart: a) acknowledgement (that the payment happened, Should be right after you've paid or in a few hours), b) processing (that they've processed the money) and c) invitation.

Thank you. I will pay my fee today and let’s see if I can be placed into next ceremony. 🤞🏼 thanks

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:30 am

Ire_dub17 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:26 pm
meself2 wrote:
Ire_dub17 wrote:

I only received the above correspondence by post and there is no mention of another email correspondence. Shall I wait for an email prior submitting the fee?

After you've paid, you'll get 3 more emails, which would be days or months apart: a) acknowledgement (that the payment happened, Should be right after you've paid or in a few hours), b) processing (that they've processed the money) and c) invitation.

Thank you. I will pay my fee today and let’s see if I can be placed into next ceremony. 🤞🏼 thanks
I got the same letter on Saturday morning but at the end they told me to pay before 12 of December if I wish to be considered for inclusion in the upcoming citizenship ceremony due to be held on 18th/19th December 2023

rameire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rameire » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:44 am

Just got an email with the title
Immigration Online - E-Vetting Submission Deemed Ineligible

Upon review your submission was deemed ineligible for the fo​llowing reason(s):
Duplicate Application

I as one who got the evetting in May and November and the November one progressed further first.

I would assume this is just a tidy up process and the item that progressed is still active?
is that peoples experience so far?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:46 am

rameire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:44 am

Duplicate Application

I as one who got the evetting in May and November and the November one progressed further first.

I would assume this is just a tidy up process and the item that progressed is still active?
I assume it has a reference number in the email - you can check if it's about the May eVetting.
Did your November invitation go further (ie you got an email from Garda)?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

rameire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rameire » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:14 am

meself2 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:46 am
rameire wrote:

Duplicate Application

I assume it has a reference number in the email - you can check if it's about the May eVetting.
It does have the reference and the duplicate one refers to May.
the November one progressed and was placed at Disclosure Viewed on 28/11/23.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:29 am

rameire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:14 am
meself2 wrote:
rameire wrote:

Duplicate Application

That's the last (meaningful) update of the tracker for you then, so it should be cleaning out the backlog.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

rameire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rameire » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:39 am

meself2 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:29 am
rameire wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:14 am
meself2 wrote:
rameire wrote:

Duplicate Application

That's the last (meaningful) update of the tracker for you then, so it should be cleaning out the backlog.
Thank you.
Appreciate your help.

rameire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rameire » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Strangely enough, just got a citizenship letter in the post looking for Payment. woo hoo.

adeels84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by adeels84 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:41 pm

Just got the evetting ineligible email as well. its for the May one:

In relation to your E-Vetting Invitation - EVET20230523****​​, please note that upon review your submission has been deemed ineligible.
Duplicate Application

The second one has gone through and the disclosure was viewed. So hopefully as someone mentioned previously, its just then clearing the backlog from May. Fingers crossed.

Ire_dub17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ire_dub17 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:30 pm

Ire_dub17 wrote:
meself2 wrote:
Ire_dub17 wrote:

I have been optimistic to be considered for the next ceremony on 18/19th December after paying the fee. Does anyone know as to weather if we get a invitation for a ceremony by email or post? :?: If i dont hear anything by tomorrow then its most likely i wont be considered for this year ceremony :|

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:48 pm

Invitation is by email.

Also, please move the ceremony discussion to a ceremony topic - let's focus on eVetting here.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:48 pm

Ire_dub17 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:30 pm
Ire_dub17 wrote:
meself2 wrote:
Ire_dub17 wrote:

I have been optimistic to be considered for the next ceremony on 18/19th December after paying the fee. Does anyone know as to weather if we get a invitation for a ceremony by email or post? :?: If i dont hear anything by tomorrow then its most likely i wont be considered for this year ceremony :|
My partner’s came in via email this morning and only just paid the fee on the 12th (the day the approval letter arrived). I suppose if you don’t hear by tomorrow at the latest it is unlikely I’d say.

Sergio2023
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Sergio2023 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:14 am

Hi all.

Just to touch base. No joy, seemingly. I've got the invite end of May as si many of us. Then, in the end of June I got this one:

In relation to your E-Vetting Invitation - EVET20230523...​, please note that a member of the Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission and has forwarded your details to An Garda Siochana National Vetting Bureau (NVB), to start the E-Vetting process.

...but nothing since then. Few persons from my work which have applied months later than me (August 2022 here) went through the ceremony already.

On September 11, I mailed citizenshipinfo@justice.ie asking whether my file might have been misplaced, got an automatic reply and that's the last news I've got.

Is there anything else I can do in regard to the process? Are there more cases like mine? Just trying to understand how bad (potentially) is my situation...

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Sergio2023 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:14 am
Hi all.

Just to touch base. No joy, seemingly. I've got the invite end of May as si many of us. Then, in the end of June I got this one:

In relation to your E-Vetting Invitation - EVET20230523...​, please note that a member of the Citizenship Division has reviewed your submission and has forwarded your details to An Garda Siochana National Vetting Bureau (NVB), to start the E-Vetting process.

...but nothing since then. Few persons from my work which have applied months later than me (August 2022 here) went through the ceremony already.

On September 11, I mailed citizenshipinfo@justice.ie asking whether my file might have been misplaced, got an automatic reply and that's the last news I've got.

Is there anything else I can do in regard to the process? Are there more cases like mine? Just trying to understand how bad (potentially) is my situation...
Welcome to the club man!! Don't be worrying too much about the process. I am sure, they are not following the chronological order this time. If that was the case then at least I would have been part of this ceremony but I haven't even received the approval letter yet. My solicitor followed up with them and they said my application continues to be processed. Don't know whats taking them so long but I will be following up with my solicitor if I haven't heard until the mid Jan as its going to be over 20 months for me. This muppet show can't be going that long!

Sergio2023
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Sergio2023 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:38 pm

User20123 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:41 pm
Sergio2023 wrote:
Hi all.

Welcome to the club man!! Don't be worrying too much about the process. I am sure, they are not following the chronological order this time. If that was the case then at least I would have been part of this ceremony but I haven't even received the approval letter yet. My solicitor followed up with them and they said my application continues to be processed. Don't know whats taking them so long but I will be following up with my solicitor if I haven't heard until the mid Jan as its going to be over 20 months for me. This muppet show can't be going that long!
Thanks for the support!
Do you know if involving TDs might help? I've heard that some people do, although it can only be done once your estimated processing period (19 months?) was exhausted (unsure about the latter).

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:49 pm

Sergio2023 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:38 pm
User20123 wrote:
Sergio2023 wrote:
Hi all.

Thanks for the support!
Do you know if involving TDs might help? I've heard that some people do, although it can only be done once your estimated processing period (19 months?) was exhausted (unsure about the latter).
Yes it will help and no you do not need to wait. I did it months ago and they helped on a few of my queries.

The trouble you may find is getting a TD to respond to you, so I suggest you email a few; the only one I received a to respond from wasn't even in my constituency! Once they offer to help you, they will be able to obtain a timely answer from the INIS (within a week or so). That said, their response may not provide a lot of details, but at least you will have some assurance it's not lost.

At this point you probably won't hear anything until the new year though...

Sergio2023
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Sergio2023 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:27 pm

Thanks ! :)

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:19 am

Sergio2023 wrote:
User20123 wrote:
Sergio2023 wrote:
Hi all.

Thanks for the support!
Honestly, just do it. But you would get a generic response like everyone else which I can state below "Your application continues to be processed and this office will be in touch with you in due course".

They will keep sending the same replies man, even after 19 months. Trust me, I can't wait for this process to be over.

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Post by User20123 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:21 am

sairsint wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:49 pm
Sergio2023 wrote:
User20123 wrote:
Sergio2023 wrote:
Hi all.

Thanks for the support!
Yes it will help and no you do not need to wait. I did it months ago and they helped on a few of my queries.

The trouble you may find is getting a TD to respond to you, so I suggest you email a few; the only one I received a to respond from wasn't even in my constituency! Once they offer to help you, they will be able to obtain a timely answer from the INIS (within a week or so). That said, their response may not provide a lot of details, but at least you will have some assurance it's not lost.

At this point you probably won't hear anything until the new year though...
Where are you in the process man? Did your vetting complete and if so, when was the disclosure viewed? did you receive the approval letter?

lewilols
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by lewilols » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:36 am

Can anyone help me please, I used an old email by mistake that I have no access to for my e-vetting but not inis, my application has been marked as complete but I'm not sure if I should have gotten an email about this and it took like 4month for my application to go from "submitted" to "complete" I also received the backlog email to my inis email dated 08/11/2023 about the stages etc.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:31 am

lewilols wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:36 am
Can anyone help me please, I used an old email by mistake that I have no access to for my e-vetting but not inis, my application has been marked as complete but I'm not sure if I should have gotten an email about this and it took like 4month for my application to go from "submitted" to "complete" I also received the backlog email to my inis email dated 08/11/2023 about the stages etc.
So you didn't fill the eVetting from from Garda?
email citizenshipvetting@justice.ie and explain maybe?

lewilols
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by lewilols » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:51 pm

I got the link but I made an application and I forgot the county, did another and on this one I put the wrong email so i'm not sure if my application is refused or completed and being held for 2024. Also have contacted them many times but no reply from them.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:57 pm

lewilols wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:51 pm
I got the link but I made an application and I forgot the county, did another and on this one I put the wrong email so i'm not sure if my application is refused or completed and being held for 2024. Also have contacted them many times but no reply from them.
Technically you can try submitting another application on ISD portal with the correct email; whether it will help, I don't know.

lewilols
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by lewilols » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:35 pm

I made a new application and hopefully they respond to my emails, what happens when the e-vetting is completed I was told you have to pay a fee of 950 but is there an email about it or do they post you out a letter? just looking for clarity and what to do.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:31 pm

lewilols wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:35 pm
I made a new application and hopefully they respond to my emails, what happens when the e-vetting is completed I was told you have to pay a fee of 950 but is there an email about it or do they post you out a letter? just looking for clarity and what to do.
You will get a letter in the post.