ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required at Ceremoney

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Documents required at Ceremoney

Post by New on forum » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:28 pm

I have previously enquired regarding the same and as a result of the advice have already taken steps I could have however I am worried due to the short time left in Ceremoney .

I will be very grateful if anybody who attended previous Ceremoney share what documents they were required to present on the day of Ceremoney for registration purpose ?
To be precise I am an applicant from N.I.
Thank you in advance

meself2
Ireland

Re: Documents required at Ceremoney

Post by meself2 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:52 pm

You need a passport, a form that they ask you to print (one that says you'll be granted a certificate) and ceremony invite email printout.
As mentioned in the other topic, in your case it's unclear what to bring as a proof of residency - I assume British passport will do it.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:29 pm

meself2 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:52 pm
You need a passport, a form that they ask you to print (one that says you'll be granted a certificate) and ceremony invite email printout.
As mentioned in the other topic, in your case it's unclear what to bring as a proof of residency - I assume British passport will do it.
Thank you so much for your time once again 👍

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:59 am

meself2 wrote:
Myself , I have emailed them copy of my British passport and explained that I was granted this in June 2023 and failed to attach to online certificate application with €950 payment .
I haven't received a response yet do you think there may be an issue because I informed them late of my British naturalisation?
I am very anxious now .

Thanks

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Vadrar » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:53 pm

New on forum wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:59 am
meself2 wrote:
Myself , I have emailed them copy of my British passport and explained that I was granted this in June 2023 and failed to attach to online certificate application with €950 payment .
I haven't received a response yet do you think there may be an issue because I informed them late of my British naturalisation?
I am very anxious now .

Thanks
It will be fine- you’ve informed them before ceremony. Bring a print out of your email with you, photocopy of your old BRP, British passport and EU passport. In all likelihood you won’t need any of it but one passport for identity - but you are covered if you do need it. You’ll be fine- you’ve now made all the declarations you need to, you’ve been legally resident and can prove it, you have all necessary permissions. You’re good in all circumstances.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:03 pm

Vadrar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:53 pm
New on forum wrote:
meself2 wrote:
I am very anxious now .

Thanks
It will be fine- you’ve informed them before ceremony. Bring a print out of your email with you, photocopy of your old BRP, British passport and EU passport. In all likelihood you won’t need any of it but one passport for identity - but you are covered if you do need it. You’ll be fine- you’ve now made all the declarations you need to, you’ve been legally resident and can prove it, you have all necessary permissions. You’re good in all circumstances.
Thank you vardar,
That's very re assuring.
I have been feeling so rubbish over this as I thought I have jeopardise this for no reason and out of pure laziness .

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:00 pm

Vadrar wrote:
New on forum wrote:
meself2 wrote:
I am very anxious now .

Thanks
What I am wondering is what was the right time to inform them ?
Is it when I paid €950 after approval or few months back when I acquired the new citizenship ?
Not sure whether I was late by few weeks or months ?

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Vadrar » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:06 pm

New on forum wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:00 pm
Vadrar wrote:
New on forum wrote:
meself2 wrote:
I am very anxious now .

Thanks
Is it when I paid €950 after approval or few months back when I acquired the new citizenship ?
On certification payment (€950) form. It’s the only place that asks now for all passports. Used to be asked on paper form when you had to submit copies of every page in every passport you had while living in Ireland, but that stopped well was before you got your passport.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:40 pm

Vadrar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:06 pm
New on forum wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:00 pm
Vadrar wrote:
New on forum wrote:
meself2 wrote:
I am very anxious now .

Thanks
On certification payment (€950) form. It’s the only place that asks now for all passports. Used to be asked on paper form when you had to submit copies of every page in every passport you had while living in Ireland, but that stopped well was before you got your passport.
Thank you ,
That probably puts me in better position as before certification all the information asked was provided accurately .
Counting from certification it's a few weeks which dossnt look like active concealment of facts .

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:57 pm

Concur with the above - you informed them before the ceremony, so should be fine.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:33 pm

meself2 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:57 pm
Concur with the above - you informed them before the ceremony, so should be fine.
Thank you. I will keep here updated for remainder process .
Hopefully they don't put me back in the queue because of this new information. I am really excited for the Ceremoney and don't want any delay .