ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Online Application

Post by shpirtshqipe » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:52 pm

Hi all

Just wondering do we still need to print and sign the Statutory Declaration alongside the biometric page and birth cert by a solicitor/commissioner of oath? I know there’s a “Declaration” section online but I’m trying to avoid a second trip to solicitor/commissioner of oath

Secondly do we scan and upload the €170 bank draft payment receipt or is this send via post?

The online guidance can surely do with an upgrade as currently does give very clear guidance regarding same

Thank you in advance

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Online Application

Post by Vadrar » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:16 am

shpirtshqipe wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:52 pm
Hi all

Just wondering do we still need to print and sign the Statutory Declaration alongside the biometric page and birth cert by a solicitor/commissioner of oath? I know there’s a “Declaration” section online but I’m trying to avoid a second trip to solicitor/commissioner of oath

Secondly do we scan and upload the €170 bank draft payment receipt or is this send via post?

The online guidance can surely do with an upgrade as currently does give very clear guidance regarding same

Thank you in advance
The stat dec has been replaced by the submit page. You still need the passport certification signed by a peace commissioner or similar, along with certified copies of bio passport page, birth cert etc. Payment is an online transaction at the end of submission, not by bank draft anymore.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:34 am

Many thanks Vadrar 🙌

dublinshop
Newly Registered
India

Post by dublinshop » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:41 pm

Vadrar wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:16 am
shpirtshqipe wrote:
Hi all

Thank you in advance
The stat dec has been replaced by the submit page. You still need the passport certification signed by a peace commissioner or similar, along with certified copies of bio passport page, birth cert etc. Payment is an online transaction at the end of submission, not by bank draft anymore.
At what stage DOB certifciate is required? I could not see any requirement on online form? Please help. Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:58 am

dublinshop wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:41 pm
Vadrar wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:16 am
shpirtshqipe wrote:
Hi all

Thank you in advance
At what stage DOB certifciate is required? I could not see any requirement on online form? Please help. Thanks
AFAIK you always needed it for submission?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

dubstudent
Newly Registered

Post by dubstudent » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:02 pm

Link for the certification form seems to be broken. Does anyone have the pdf ? https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... n-Form.pdf