ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect Dates on SWV Granted

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esskay99
Newly Registered
India

Incorrect Dates on SWV Granted

Post by esskay99 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:37 pm

Hello,

I applied for a skilled worker visa from within the UK on 29/11/2012.

COS dates are below
Start date: 29 February 2024
End date: 28 February 2029

I received a decision on 14/12, However, I have only been granted leave till 14 Mar 2028.

I have sent an email to Admin.Review.Enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk & filled the form to report errors with my length of stay. How do I exactly go about this? Would you recommend the complaints process or an admin review?

The only problem with an admin review is I would not be able to travel outside the country as per - https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-admin ... -in-the-uk

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Incorrect Dates on SWV Granted

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:56 pm

esskay99 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:37 pm
Hello,

I applied for a skilled worker visa from within the UK on 29/11/2012.

COS dates are below
Start date: 29 February 2024
End date: 28 February 2029

I received a decision on 14/12, However, I have only been granted leave till 14 Mar 2028.

I have sent an email to Admin.Review.Enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk & filled the form to report errors with my length of stay. How do I exactly go about this? Would you recommend the complaints process or an admin review?

The only problem with an admin review is I would not be able to travel outside the country as per - https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-admin ... -in-the-uk
You have sent a mail, wait for a response. Lodge complaint.