ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sandhudoc@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Post by sandhudoc@gmail.com » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Has anyone from Cambridge college heard anything about decision on PSW?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:17 am

There was a UK politician who once said in reference to his father - "He got on his bike and looked for work, and he kept looking 'til he found itâ€

sandhudoc@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by sandhudoc@gmail.com » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:51 am

[quote="Frontier Mole"]There was a UK politician who once said in reference to his father - "He got on his bike and looked for work, and he kept looking 'til he found itâ€

r0791
Newly Registered

suggestion

Post by r0791 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:53 am

as all know about the college only thing you can do is withdrawal your current application asap and apply for student visa

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:38 am

CCL "students" will not be allowed any further leave regardless of what they apply for.
Their current leave as a student of CCL is based on deception and any attempt to move to another visa route is blocked. If you want to waste your money on a further application by all means do so.

You took your chance on a bogus qualification and now you have been found out.

As I said start packing.....

sandhudoc@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by sandhudoc@gmail.com » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 am

even if we genuine student????

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:18 am

There were no genuine students....... if you thought you were then I have to say your intelligence level would suggest you could not pass a real PGD.

The PGD qualification was bogus, made up by CCL and awarded by CCL.
CCL has closed up shop and done a runner is no doubt working on their next scam.

Once refused your PSW there is no way forward. The only people that can provide evidence for any real students is CCL and they are totally discredited. So no matter what way you turn you are faced with the reality of no one believes what you say or how you came by the qualification.
Last edited by Frontier Mole on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danibaba
Newly Registered

Post by danibaba » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 am

hi Mr Frontier Mole..we know that you work for HO and this is a public forum Sir,,,you cant leak any information plz and dont make any decissions on our applictaions here.
Let the HO decide what they will do with CCL students, dont you guys know about other colleges with fake degrees and students with fulltime jobs and students getting visa from British Embassies and gettiing extensions and lot more......
So why you r making decissions here.Now u got one college with a chance or BBC's efforts.....sorry but no credit goes to yo guys...

danibaba
Newly Registered

Post by danibaba » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 am

if all students were not genuine,so why CCL students got PSW visa in the beginning....what will happen with the students who already got visa under CCl platform.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Those with PSW on the back of CCL will have their status curtailed. It will take time but the resources are there to tackle the abusers now.

There are hundreds of bogus colleges in the UK, they are slowly but surely being taken out of business. The new PBS tier 4 licence that they require will not be granted - no licence no OSN students. UKBA will become by default the DIUS register.

The team have knocked out a number of colleges in the last few weeks, the BBC were well miffed about CCL as they wanted to do a BIG expose of the college. Shame UKBA closed it down before they could get the story into the media. The undercover "student" the BBC had in the college was on his toes as soon as we entered. :lol:

As for decisions from the HO, better you know to leave now than get rounded up and removed with no chance of coming back to the UK for 10 years. Or worse still imprisoned for deception. Sit still and wait for what is coming to you is fine by me. Helps push up the removal stats, makes my lot look even better. :D

The bleating of CCL "students" and panic they are in will become very common place over the next few months as more and more "colleges" get busted. Where there were 5 or 6 people working on the bogus colleges that number has been increased to closer to 80. Guess what that means.... more closures, more "students" with cancelled leave and the prosecution team going into overdrive.

Suddenly those £2000 a year colleges are not looking quite so attractive :cry:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Those with PSW on the back of CCL will have their status curtailed. It will take time but the resources are there to tackle the abusers now.

There are hundreds of bogus colleges in the UK, they are slowly but surely being taken out of business. The new PBS tier 4 licence that they require will not be granted - no licence no OSN students. UKBA will become by default the DIUS register.

The team have knocked out a number of colleges in the last few weeks, the BBC were well miffed about CCL as they wanted to do a BIG expose of the college. Shame UKBA closed it down before they could get the story into the media. The undercover "student" the BBC had in the college was on his toes as soon as we entered. :lol:

As for decisions from the HO, better you know to leave now than get rounded up and removed with no chance of coming back to the UK for 10 years. Or worse still imprisoned for deception. Sit still and wait for what is coming to you is fine by me. Helps push up the removal stats, makes my lot look even better. :D

The bleating of CCL "students" and panic they are in will become very common place over the next few months as more and more "colleges" get busted. Where there were 5 or 6 people working on the bogus colleges that number has been increased to closer to 80. Guess what that means.... more closures, more "students" with cancelled leave and the prosecution team going into overdrive.

Suddenly those £2000 a year colleges are not looking quite so attractive :cry:
Exactly. Certainly glad we used a 'famous' uni, cost and arm and leg but what price a decent education?

FM, are you saying the ALL students at CCL and suchlike aren't genuine? So even if u turn up and want to study properly you can't?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:01 pm

There may have been a handful of students that actually studied there. The problem is that they can not be distinguished from the hundreds of fake students that were claimed to be studying there and the hundreds and hundreds of fake PGD certificates that were issued to "students" that were never there.
The only records that could have been relied on are from CCL, who is going to believe any of the records from a business that is producing fake qualifications in the first place.
The number of students seen to go in an out of the building were so minimal it was obvious that the college was not teaching the hundreds claimed. Remember these were full time students!
What got the college noticed was the huge number of PSW applications from a college that could hold 50 students at best. Greed of the scammers brought it on themselves. As for the “studentsâ€

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 am

Hello,

What if someone got ILR using the long residence rule as student and one of the colleges attended was closed down , it was closed year ago. Thanks.

pkalyan10
Newly Registered

PSW-DEPENDENT-IF COLLEGE TURNS OUT FAKE

Post by pkalyan10 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 am

Hi there,i have applied for PSW visa from Cambridge college of learing in Oct 1st week.I have included my dependent passport's as well.As everybody know now the college is out of DFES list.Some of the students are turned fake there is rumor that all CCL college students are going to get 10 years BAN to enter to UK.Is that true?If its true then what happens to the PSW dependent visa's.Are they also going to get 10 years ban from UK?(Which is so ridiculous).Am already suffereing pain as home office is not saying anything and just holding passports.(Further consideration....?).Why should my kids should suffer from this issue).I have applied for PSW in Oct 1 st week.If any one got any news regarding CCL please let me know...If any one applied from CCL for more than 14 weeks and also not got any reply please let me know.Any help or replies are greatly appreciated.....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: PSW-DEPENDENT-IF COLLEGE TURNS OUT FAKE

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 pm

pkalyan10 wrote:Hi there,i have applied for PSW visa from Cambridge college of learing in Oct 1st week.I have included my dependent passport's as well.As everybody know now the college is out of DFES list.Some of the students are turned fake there is rumor that all CCL college students are going to get 10 years BAN to enter to UK.Is that true?If its true then what happens to the PSW dependent visa's.Are they also going to get 10 years ban from UK?(Which is so ridiculous).Am already suffereing pain as home office is not saying anything and just holding passports.(Further consideration....?).Why should my kids should suffer from this issue).I have applied for PSW in Oct 1 st week.If any one got any news regarding CCL please let me know...If any one applied from CCL for more than 14 weeks and also not got any reply please let me know.Any help or replies are greatly appreciated.....
Are you trying to tell us that you were a genuine student? Studied full time, sat the examinations and attended at least 80% of the time?

OR perhaps you were part of the other 99% of "students" that paid for their fake qualification.

The way forward is simple - get on a plane and go home. CCL students will all be refused PSW for the very reasons already stated in this thread. Bogus college, fake qualifications.

As for your dependents - you go -they go - what is the problems with that?

As for the 10 years ban - if you use deception then you get a 10 year ban. What part of bogus college and fake qualifications do you not understand to be deception?

scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by scorpion » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
pkalyan10 wrote:Hi there,i have applied for PSW visa from Cambridge college of learing in Oct 1st week.I have included my dependent passport's as well.As everybody know now the college is out of DFES list.Some of the students are turned fake there is rumor that all CCL college students are going to get 10 years BAN to enter to UK.Is that true?If its true then what happens to the PSW dependent visa's.Are they also going to get 10 years ban from UK?(Which is so ridiculous).Am already suffereing pain as home office is not saying anything and just holding passports.(Further consideration....?).Why should my kids should suffer from this issue).I have applied for PSW in Oct 1 st week.If any one got any news regarding CCL please let me know...If any one applied from CCL for more than 14 weeks and also not got any reply please let me know.Any help or replies are greatly appreciated.....
Are you trying to tell us that you were a genuine student? Studied full time, sat the examinations and attended at least 80% of the time?

OR perhaps you were part of the other 99% of "students" that paid for their fake qualification.

The way forward is simple - get on a plane and go home. CCL students will all be refused PSW for the very reasons already stated in this thread. Bogus college, fake qualifications.

As for your dependents - you go -they go - what is the problems with that?

As for the 10 years ban - if you use deception then you get a 10 year ban. What part of bogus college and fake qualifications do you not understand to be deception?
Hi Guys me just forwarding this message of someone from some other forum.

{Hii All,
I was going through PSW Guidance and found something about the institutions where you can study. I have copied the exact wordings below. (Point 57, Page13)

"Where the institution studied at is removed from one of the relevant lists, any award completed after this date will not be eligible for an award of points and the evidence will be discounted".

This clearly shows that if you have obtained your degree from an institution which is a recognised or listed body and after the issuace of your degree is removed from list even then your degree will remain valid. So there should be no problem for you guys IF you have obtained your degree before your colleges were removed from the list.
Hope it will help and give a bit of relxation to you guys.
Best Of Luck}

hope this will make you guys in some comfort.

Mr. Frontier Mole's been using such a language which is not acceptable where he always come to decission for college students that they should leave the country........!!!???
I must say guys as long as you respect the law and rules you shouldn't be worried.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:23 pm

I wouldn't be so sure, the UKBA has the power to revoke ILR I'm sure it can revoke a visa or deny a visa under the CCL situation without a thought.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

sandhudoc@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by sandhudoc@gmail.com » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Thanks that was very positive and encouraging. I have done my bachelors from a rec. uni in London and did my PG frm CCL and im sure Home office will understand our problems... we will get justice.... and
hope for the best.....
and even if you have to pack ur bags as FM says... remember guys, U R GOING HOME........ not anywhere else....... so hope for the best and be positive....
Gud luck...

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:50 pm

i agree fulheartedly as UK is not the end of the world guys,you got whole world in front of you where they gonna find more job oppportuniteis with less beloved and discrimination, so no need to worry.they just want a white world in ther country.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

The problem is the not the fact that the college was removed from the register, it is the fact that the college was removed through UKBA enforcement action against it.

CCL was closed as it was a bogus college, no students were turning up to study, there were no qualified teachers, the number of students that supposedly studied there would mean the classrooms were about 6 deep in people, the number of qualifications granted suggested there were several hundred students, the number of student registered there to study was measured in ten's, so work it out for yourself. You might have a bit of paper and you might claim to be a student BUT where did you say you were studying on your student visa????

What the law states is very clear. The applicant must prove the qualification to be genuine. To do this they must put forward the required evidence, the only evidence most students have is a worthless bit of paper from CCL. Attendance records, examination papers, examination results, course work - oh dear not got any of those.....shame :shock:

Even if you have any of the above, it will come from CCL. The same people that have produced the fake qualifications. The same people who are subject to criminal prosecution, the same people that took your money in return for a now worthless bit of paper.

You might want to check out previous colleges that closed down in the same way to see what happened in the past - I do not think you will like what you will find. Have a look at Lloyds as an example. Blanket refusal and / or curtailment for all students even after a test case at the AIT.

Guys believe what you want, grasp at the straws of hope but there is only one way this is going and that is refusal and a free ride home. A deception ban will be waiting for 10 years once you get home just to remind you of the fun time you had in the UK.

I am bored with this topic so will not be posting any further. However I am looking forward to meeting the nice CCL “studentsâ€

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 am

Hello

I cannot find it in my MacDonald's law at the moment, but if I think someone uses deception on your behalf, it is as as good as you doing it. This is established case law from years back,
Sorry.

vince28
Newly Registered

huh, take my finger

Post by vince28 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:49 am

tell them if they want to give visa give em, or return our passports to us. As if this is a heaven on this planet and everyone has got no where to go. wasting our time...........huh huh huh huh huh................sage you dont have to be so protective on such a foolish matter. keep it to yourself you people.................huh huh huh tell them to give my passport back, i dont want to waste my time........

mates if you are one of home office fellows......just don't be lazy and uncompetant,.............huh huh huh...........give my passport back....keep your visas....wasting my time..........huh huh huh huh.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Passport - yip you will get it back - just before you climb on the plane as you are removed from the UK.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sandhudoc@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by sandhudoc@gmail.com » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:53 am

LOL........... I thought you were bored of this topic FM........... y u so worried about our ppassports......... domt forget we are tax payees as well.......

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Frontier Mole wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Passport - yip you will get it back - just before you climb on the plane as you are removed from the UK.

:lol: lol: :lo :l:
hi fM,
as you seem to be a senior member here i hve got a problem as i am on my igs from CCL,and at the moment i am self employed i am doing import and export of electronics,i have invested £70,000 out of which £45,000 is from different banks,if they refuse my visa,i will go bankrupt and all that money from the bank will be gone coz its all invested in business,so in other words i'll loose my money and banks will loose their money as well,means its gonna affect the UK banks as well in that case what you think if i present this problem to HO ?what will be their reply?are they ok to loose all that money coz if i go bankrupt no one can do anything?and if i go back home all that money is gone as well coz i have invested in backhome?as your country is in recession think they cant afford to loose that much big amount of money?what are your honest comments,without any harsh feelings for CCL students
thnx in advance