ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Dependent ILR Application

Post by Rocher » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:27 pm

Dear members ive got nationality through Tier 1 and my wife came in UK as my dependent on 15th january 2019. I have following questions.
1. She got her last extension in March 2023 and her visa is valid till march 2026. She is completing 5 years in 15 January 2024, can she apply for ILR 28 days before completing 5 years as her visa is still valid till march 2026???
2. Which visa application do i meed to fill in it will be great if anyone can leave a link??

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent ILR Application

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:18 pm

Rocher wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Dear members ive got nationality through Tier 1 and my wife came in UK as my dependent on 15th january 2019. I have following questions.
1. She got her last extension in March 2023 and her visa is valid till march 2026. She is completing 5 years in 15 January 2024, can she apply for ILR 28 days before completing 5 years as her visa is still valid till march 2026???
2. Which visa application do i meed to fill in it will be great if anyone can leave a link??

Thanks
1. Yes. Her visa expiry is not important
2. SET(O) https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-o
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:29 pm

Thanks for the reply. Please answer my one more query.
I have two children and i receive child benefit and Universal credit both children have british passport. I receive everything in my bank account.
In my wife’s ILR visa application theres is a question

1-Do you or anyone else who is part of this application receive any public funds?
İnclude details of your partner or child if you have one.

Is it Yes or No

2- Doest it affect on my wife’s ILR application if I receive Universal credit?

Thanks

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:23 pm

Answer NO as you are NOT part of the application.

No effect on spouse ilr application.

Also, please do not dig up old topics to tag your question onto as you have in user Mak's september topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:23 pm

Thanks for the clarification.
What documents do i need to attach apart from the mandatory listed in chechlist??

Secondly it says give all passports shall i scan all pages of passports?? She has two passports one is expired and other one is valid so do i need to scan all pages of both passports?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:42 pm

Rocher wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:23 pm
Thanks for the clarification.
What documents do i need to attach apart from the mandatory listed in chechlist??

Secondly it says give all passports shall i scan all pages of passports?? She has two passports one is expired and other one is valid so do i need to scan all pages of both passports?

Thanks
Often the cohabitation evidence is missing from the doc list, so see: All you need to know about cohabitation evidence

Passports only covering the last 5 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice