ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling in FLR(IED) - HSMP reference number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hcho
Newly Registered

Filling in FLR(IED) - HSMP reference number

Post by hcho » Sat May 21, 2005 4:17 pm

Hi mates,

I am filling in FLR(IED) form for HSMP extension and noticed that I have to fill in HSMP reference number; I presume that this number comes in HSMP approval letter. However I was never able to get back my approval letter from British Embassy in Ankara as they were operating in a lowered service level because of sad bombing event in Istanbul at that time and a person could make his EC application and get back the passport and documents via mail.

The trivial option in this circumstances is to contact Home Office and British Embassy in Ankara but before going through that, I was wondering if the reference number is also printed on EC vignette. There's a number cryptic number sequences on the vignette and it would be much easier if one of them was the HSMP reference number.

Anyone that can check that for me? Your help will much appreciated.

Cheers,
hcho

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Mon May 23, 2005 11:47 am

on my passport where british embassy post a stamp.. there they also srite the home ofice reference number.. it is like 012....(6 digit)..
if not than i think talk with home office,

hcho
Newly Registered

Post by hcho » Tue May 24, 2005 9:50 am

Thanks for the reply Nazam. Meanwhile I got a reply from Home Office to my query; and as far as I can see the reference number is not on vignette.

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Tue May 24, 2005 5:39 pm

vignette ?? means

hcho
Newly Registered

Post by hcho » Tue May 24, 2005 7:46 pm

Vignette is the stamp on your passport; at least the embassy people call it like that. Anyway, I don't have the reference number on the stamp/vignette/stick piece of paper issued by the embassy in my passport.

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Wed May 25, 2005 9:27 am

oks

astro

Post by astro » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:11 pm

Please could you clarify which number we should be including as our HSMP Extension No. in the FLR form:

(a) The nine digit red number included on the HSMP visa stamped into the passport,

OR

(b) The six digit hand written number, written on the visa?

Thanks

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:12 pm

on my passport it was hand written 6 digit..
like 012234

astro

Post by astro » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:37 pm

Thanks Nazam - got hold of my lawyers earlier and they have also confirmed this!

Rgds