ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking Advice on FLR (M) Visa Application with No Recourse to Public Funds

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DAMPAAJI
Newly Registered

Seeking Advice on FLR (M) Visa Application with No Recourse to Public Funds

Post by DAMPAAJI » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of extending my FLR (M) visa in the UK as a dependent, and I'm seeking advice regarding the 'no recourse to public funds' condition. My wife, who holds Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), has been claiming public funds to support our son. However, both my son and I are dependents FLR (M) with a no recourse to public funds condition.

I'm looking for insights on how this might impact our new visa extension application. Specifically, I'm concerned about whether the public funds claimed by my wife on behalf of our son could affect our application, given our dependent status and no recourse condition.

Any guidance or similar experiences shared would be greatly appreciated, especially regarding how to navigate this situation in our visa application process.

Thank you in advance for your help!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Seeking Advice on FLR (M) Visa Application with No Recourse to Public Funds

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:56 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice