ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years route ILR application day calculation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Randhawa18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

10 years route ILR application day calculation

Post by Randhawa18 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:52 pm

Hi,

I have confusion about application day and on what exact date I can submit my application for the ILR.

I entered the UK on 9/2/2014.

Can anyone please tell me exactly on which date I can submit my online application to avoid any rejection or loss of visa fee?

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 10 years route ILR application day calculation

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:18 pm

The date of application is not that important. You need to ensure by the date of your ILR decision, you are eligible for ILR. So on that date you should be within 28 days of completing your 10 years

I explained it here: How to apply early and benefit from the date of the ILR decision ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice