ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for suggestion

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sibby
Newly Registered

Request for suggestion

Post by sibby » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:57 am

Dear, Sir/Madam

I am from India but i had overstay in UK for 2 and half years .. i came before 3 months ago when i was coming from Heathrew Airport while Immigration Officer written SERVED BY ISISIA With Black Pen In my Passport Now i have question that can i travel to Newzealand ? I would be very thankful to you If will suggest me .

Thank you

Awaiting for response

Best Regards

Sibby

cantaro

Re: Request for suggestion

Post by cantaro » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 am

sibby wrote:I am from India but i had overstay in UK for 2 and half years .. i came before 3 months ago when i was coming from Heathrew Airport while Immigration Officer written SERVED BY ISISIA With Black Pen In my Passport Now i have question that can i travel to Newzealand ? I would be very thankful to you If will suggest me .
To travel to New Zealand, as a citizen of India you will need a visa because India is not on New Zealand's visa waiver list:

Visa-free countries
http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/vis ... ntries.htm

To get that visa from the NZ embassy/consulate in the UK you will probably have to demonstrate that you are legally resident in the UK. Any period of overstaying a visa may not work in your favour. Ultimately someone with experience in geting a visa for NZ will have to advise you; you might want to ask that in the New Zealand forum.

sibby
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by sibby » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Dear Madam /Sir

becuase of overstay i had IS151A Remarked in my passport . Now i have planning to going NEAZEALAND so that any bad impression for getting visa

Thank you