ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 am

Sam when did her status change??

sam123456

Post by sam123456 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 am

Izzie - they said to collect it from karachi as they have applied through there.

Maz_xx - online status has not been changed yet..they just got a phone call asking them to collect the passport.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 am

sam123456 - hey congrats i pray u n ur partner get gud news :)

izzie - hey the embassy just emailed me says they same thing as before :evil: i am gettin very pissed @ them now, excuse my language, i just dont understand why they are takin so long n they dont even give u a peoper reason or update... the silly MP hasnt emailed me either, gna email her again n see wah she says, or just ring her, but it always goes to thru to her machine, im guessin she might be on holiday for christmas, dont now, so can any tell me are the VAC or BHC closed or they makin people think that they are closed????

is it me or is the VAC is islamabad soo sloww, i mean lahore n karachi are workin prety fast....

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 am

thanks..inshallah all goes well for u

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:51 am

naz how long has it been now? the staff is pathetic and so useless they all sprout different things just hang in there...inshallah it will be worth the wait

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 am

Maz_xx wrote:naz how long has it been now? the staff is pathetic and so useless they all sprout different things just hang in there...inshallah it will be worth the wait
hey i have been waitin for 3 months now submited them on 11th sept, my hubbi went 2day, he said the lady there was tryin to sweet talk him convince him these tings take time he said it has been over 3 months, were is my passport, she said BHC still got it, hubbi also said she onli checkd the status online, she didnt even bother to check @ the bk or anyfing, just the PC.. like u said BHC n VAC in islamabad are jokers. god if i was there right now ....... :evil: so are they gna be closed until 6 jan?????

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am

hey naz..i can understand why ur getin so frustrated but dnt worry sis im sure it'll work out fine in da end... just keep pushing ur MP to make contact wid BHC on ur behalf n ask y theyr takin so long.inshallah u will be rewarded for ur patience... :)
As far as i know, both BHC and VAC will be closed 24-26 Dec for Xmas.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 pm

i dont have a clue hun thats wat they sed to my hubi but then sam jus sed his wife got a call today so it cant b tru... try not to worry look how long uv waited any day now u'll get a call. I dont even know if theyv shifted to dubai..maybe thas y theyr takin longer

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:04 pm

i just on another post that there system they are havin a problem with, people got there passports an the staus hasnt changd online????, so it is likely i wont hear anything this week then, need to get MP invovled now, its just it is christmas n sum go on hoilday a week early so might av gone dats why she not replyin bk yet. just dont now what to do....

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:10 pm

Even so, ur supposed to get a phonecall from the VAC regardless of whether the status thingy is workin or not so when its ready im sure theyl call u. I can understand ur frustration.. :cry: As for the useless MP leave her plenty of messages..isnt there a PA hu can pass the msgs on??

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Maz_xx wrote:Even so, ur supposed to get a phonecall from the VAC regardless of whether the status thingy is workin or not so when its ready im sure theyl call u. I can understand ur frustration.. :cry: As for the useless MP leave her plenty of messages..isnt there a PA hu can pass the msgs on??
they al probs on holiday, its CHRISTMAS,,,, there only time off of the year lol, im gna send hubbi down next week now if i dont hear anything this week or might jsut leave it cuz it is haoilday season upon us, might wait till the rush is over, the horrible thing is that my bday is on 12th jan n his is on the 17th jan, dont wana spend it on my own.. like the last 2 eids ,,,,,im now gna reply to the embassys email n have a right go @ them well not realli just be straightforward now,

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Seriously i rate u ur still a patient girl if that was me i'd be losing it right now. Stay strong, i still cant help thinking how much pis theyr takin 3months for godsaske thas not fair on u, sum ppl get replies in 3 weeks. Inshallah u'll be celebratying ur b'days together. Btw was this a starightforwrd case...as in no previous marriages or complications etc

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 pm

maz: whr did u guyz submit ur application? x

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:09 pm

izzie wrote:maz: whr did u guyz submit ur application? x
islamabad on 18th nov, day after the vac opened... i wish mirpur was open again apparently theyr v fast and 90% get visas. Wat abt you?

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 pm

we submitted in islamabad aswell on the 20th november.. it's true mirpur n karachi r reali fast...my cousin's hubi got his visa frm karachi last year n dey onli took 3 days!!!

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Yeh iv kinda lost all hope i was thinking itl tk max 2 weeks but i duno at this rate i wont c my husband til abt feb

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Dnt wori sis im sure we'll all get the news we're hoping for v soon inshallah. I know it's difficult being so far away from your partner. It makes days seem like months sometimes, but you need to stay strong and have faith hun x

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:44 pm

thanks hun inshallah this tension will be over with. The online thing jus disappoints u more...same as always application forwarded to...:!:

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm

that's reli gud news sam best of luk.. maz n izzie i dnt think karachi is fast lol ma hubi submited his case there n its bin 4 weeks n not herd nothing yet so i gues wer al in the same boat.
Last edited by petalro on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Dats more like it... Be positive! :)

I dnt even bother checking da status online anymore lol! instead hubby tries 2 ring dem every other day 2 ask abt progress of appl.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 pm

izzie wrote:Dats more like it... Be positive! :)

I dnt even bother checking da status online anymore lol! instead hubby tries 2 ring dem every other day 2 ask abt progress of appl.
lol i wouldnt even bother with that they chat out their bakside hun i mean they told us on monday that staff is on holiday till 6 jan how random!x

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:00 pm

wat i want 2 kno is if it's jus islamabad VAC staff that are this incompetent? or do karachi n lahore VAC staff talk rubbish aswell...i'm definitely gonna complain abt the service we've received from VAC once inshallah hubi gets his visa... surely dey shouldn't be able to get away wid chattin so much nonsense!

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Maz_xx wrote:Seriously i rate u ur still a patient girl if that was me i'd be losing it right now. Stay strong, i still cant help thinking how much pis theyr takin 3months for godsaske thas not fair on u, sum ppl get replies in 3 weeks. Inshallah u'll be celebratying ur b'days together. Btw was this a starightforwrd case...as in no previous marriages or complications etc
no nufin complicated, this was our frst marriage n no kids either, i work full time, everything just they are longin it 4 sum odd reason, i pray every one gets the visas n are with there partners soon, this waitin sure kills, online ting is like rubbish, useless, it does dissapoint u wen it doesnt change, wen hubbi his visa im defo gna cmplain

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:13 pm

karachi staff r just as bad .. say random things, the phone service is just as bad they say anythin just to get u of der backs for a while.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:14 pm

is it me or the VACs just chat randam things like, they say stuff 2 u so they can get u off there backs...