ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship applycation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rafiraja
Newly Registered
Italy

British citizenship applycation

Post by Rafiraja » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:45 pm

Hi everyone,
I am Italian and am going to apply for my wife and two children (non-eu) British citizenship. they got settled status in March 2023.
i want to know the online forms for adults and kids are the same? thanks for your help

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: British citizenship applycation

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:02 pm

it's the same link. Once you have added the first applicant the form will ask you if you want to add more and it will adjust if they are minors. Link here https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1697640978

Make sure you review the guidance for both adults and children as they have different requirements.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

Rafiraja
Newly Registered
Italy

Re: British citizenship applycation

Post by Rafiraja » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:07 pm

thanks for your quick response!