ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan Marriage Certificate Issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahire
Newly Registered

Pakistan Marriage Certificate Issue

Post by tahire » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Hi my question is that do we have to translate the marriage certificate which is in urdu into english before i submit the application? Will they refuse the application if you provide a urdu certificate? where do we go to get it translated im in UK but dont have the certificate with me so ill be going there to submit the application we live around the Mirpur area. Can i get the certificate translated in pakistan. Would love to hear how you guys went about doing that. thanks people. wsalam.

khanz

Post by khanz » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi Tahir,

You need English translation for all the documents which are in other language. If the marriage certificate (or nikah nama) is in urdu, you will have to get it translated in english. In Pakistan, you can get printed english forms for marriage certificate in which you can enter or type your contents and get it certified by some advocate or notary.
The best place to get it all done in one go, would be outside of any court in Mirpur.

All the best.
Zahid

tahire
Newly Registered

Post by tahire » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 pm

thanks bro for the info, did u mean in Mirpur i can get this done or what about islamabad?. Are the courts and solicitors well recognized or would it be better to translate it in England