ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further Documents Requested

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR eligibility

Post by Iffe » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:10 pm

Hello Everyone,
I hope this will find you well.
I am sure someone will help me for below query.
I am British citizen via Long residence SET-LR (10yr). My wife is planning to applying ILR on the basis of long residence SET-LR (10yr) currently she is on the “SPOUSE/PARTNER LEAVE TO REMAIN” (2.5yr) which is expiring 30/07/2023, before this She Spent 8 year as a dependent of me when I was TIER 4 visa and remaining 2.5 years on spouse of settle person as I got ILR by that time.
Now, question is either she is eligible to apply ILR on the basis of 10 year long residency (SET-LR) or she have complete 5 years on spouse and then apply for ILR with (SET-FLRM)?
If she can apply ILR on the 10 years route we have 2 kids aged 13 and 14 born outside the UK before my ILR currently on dependent visa expiring on same as my wife (Mother). So one parents already settle and other one is applying ILR What form I should use for their ILR?
I would really appreciate if someone can share me the link for KIDS ILR or assist me which forms I should fill for them ?
Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR eligibility

Post by zimba » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:05 pm

Your wife can apply under the long residence if she has 10 years of lawful and continuous residence in the UK. Under long residence, an applicant must apply on their own and qualify on their own. Use form SET(LR)
Your kids can settle after your wife settles, using form SET(F): https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-f
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:17 pm

Dear Zimba,

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I am confused on 1 thing so for Kids, we can not apply for ILR until my wife get settle status ? if this is case then what should I do because kids dependent visa have same expiry as their mother ?
Special thanks for the link for kids application but when I open the link this part make me confuse

Use this form to apply to settle in the UK if you are a child, or are applying on behalf of a child under 18

All questions in this application form relate to the child applicant, even if someone is applying on their behalf. If you are the child of someone who has settled status or has applied for settled status through the EU Settlement Scheme, you may be able to make a free application to remain in the UK under that Scheme. Check if you're eligible

Do not use this form if:

your current leave to remain is as the child of a parent who is (or parents who are) applying for settlement on the 10-year family route. Applications for settlement on that route will open on 20 June 2022 when the new 'Settlement as a partner or parent' and 'Settlement as a child (including a child aged over 18 already in the UK as a dependent)' forms will be available on the gov.uk website.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:40 pm

They apply at the same time, UKVI will hold their application until the mother's application has been decided. The note you see refers to people who have leave as 10-year route dependants and have to apply under the new Appendix private life rules introduced in 2022. There is a different form for those children: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... ment-child

SET(F) is the correct form for your kids who simply want to settle as both parents will be settled.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:32 am

Thank you very much for your kind response.
Is there any income threshold we have to fulfil for kids ILR under SET-F?
Regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:47 am

No

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:01 am

prefect and thanks

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:10 am

Could you please help me with, how should I write in kids SET-F application that Father is British and mother ILR application is pending with home office.
Any format will help a lot also should I wrote in separate letter or on application form where other reasons to stay?
I am sorry for so many things.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:37 pm

Iffe wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:10 am
Could you please help me with, how should I write in kids SET-F application that Father is British and mother ILR application is pending with home office.
Any format will help a lot also should I wrote in separate letter or on application form where other reasons to stay?
I am sorry for so many things.
Thanks
You may choose to upload a simple cover letter

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Further Documents Requested

Post by Iffe » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:30 am

Hello Everyone,

I would like to requested if someone can urgently help for query.

I applied for ILR for my child age 14 years on 3rd September 2023 under SET F, I got below email on 11/01/2024 from the Home Office Atlas <home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk>

We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

Documentary evidence of your household’s total weekly income. Please provide recent wage slips, P60s or employer’s letters in the names of your mother and father.

A recent document showing the rent paid on your family’s accommodation (the one submitted is dated
2021).

Your household’s Council Tax bill.

If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have.

Kind Regards
EO14 LIVSET1
Email: LivsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk

I want to clarify few things before sending them above documents. When We make application we was living on rent on the different address, on 1st September 2023 our mortgage completion of house done on 1st September 2023. When we made application we did not moved to new house that time because of some soft refurbishment before move in so I used my rent house address in application. We moved to new house on 1st October, 2023 but I did not changed/informed home office about our new address as I still can pick my post or letters from my rented houses so I was thinking only BRP will come so I will pick it up so I did not bother to informed home office about change of address but now what you suggest you shall I send them documents of new house and mortgage proofs ? or shall I stick with my old address but I do not have council Tax bills for my previous address.
Also if someone can guide why they asking for pay slips as there was no requirements of any certain income for SET F.
In last but not least shall I reply to their email which I received for further documents or send them new email which was mentioned in the signature of the email "LivsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk" or is there any particular email where we have to send further requested documents.
Waiting for your kind response.
Kind Regards,
Iffe

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Further Documents Requested

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:35 pm

Iffe wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:30 am
Hello Everyone,

I would like to requested if someone can urgently help for query.

I applied for ILR for my child age 14 years on 3rd September 2023 under SET F, I got below email on 11/01/2024 from the Home Office Atlas <home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk>

We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

Documentary evidence of your household’s total weekly income. Please provide recent wage slips, P60s or employer’s letters in the names of your mother and father.

A recent document showing the rent paid on your family’s accommodation (the one submitted is dated
2021).

Your household’s Council Tax bill.

If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have.

Kind Regards
EO14 LIVSET1
Email: LivsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk

I want to clarify few things before sending them above documents. When We make application we was living on rent on the different address, on 1st September 2023 our mortgage completion of house done on 1st September 2023. When we made application we did not moved to new house that time because of some soft refurbishment before move in so I used my rent house address in application. We moved to new house on 1st October, 2023 but I did not changed/informed home office about our new address as I still can pick my post or letters from my rented houses so I was thinking only BRP will come so I will pick it up so I did not bother to informed home office about change of address but now what you suggest you shall I send them documents of new house and mortgage proofs ? or shall I stick with my old address but I do not have council Tax bills for my previous address. You have done nothing wrong by not informing change of address. Send document of your new residence/mortgage house and council tax bill.
Also if someone can guide why they asking for pay slips as there was no requirements of any certain income for SET F. Probably to see if there is a change of circumstances or for whichever reason, send what's requested if available
In last but not least shall I reply to their email which I received for further documents or send them new email which was mentioned in the signature of the email " Reply to LivsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk" or is there any particular email where we have to send further requested documents.
Waiting for your kind response.
Kind Regards,
Iffe

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:48 pm

Thank you very much for your response can you please help me to revise below reply.

Dear Sirs,

Re: XXXXX

HO Ref: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxx

I am writing to you further to your email dated (11/01/2024) asking for further supporting documents in relation to my settlement application in UK.

I am attaching the following documents as requested by you:

1.x's Pay slips From September 2023 to December 2023.
2.x's P60 for the Year ending 2023.
3.x's employer letter.
4.x's (Father) British Passport.
5. y's Pay Slips From 4th September 2023 To 8th January 2024.
6. y's P60 for Year ending 2023.
7. y's employer letter.
8.y's (Mother) ILR BRP card.
9. Council Tax Bill September 2023.
10. Council Tax Bill Summary Printed from online account.
11. Ownership Overview Printed from online account.
12. Mortgage confirmation.
13. Payment history of mortgage printed from online account.
14. Direct Debit Transactions of mortgage from Bank account Printed from online banking.

I would like to take this opportunity to advise that when I submitted an application for settlement I was living on following address:

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."

On 30th August my father Mr.xxxx and my Mother Mrs. yyyyyyy purchased new home on mortgage and I moved to our following new address along with my family after some soft refurbishment in our new house.

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."

From 1st of October 2023 until present I am living on the above mentioned address.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to receiving positive outcome on my application.

Regards

------------

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:21 pm

Above appears alright in addressing what's requested more than sufficient.

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:27 pm

Thank you very much, I will send it now

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Iffe » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:23 pm

Thank your very much for your help, just got the approval of ILR.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

Iffe wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:23 pm
Thank your very much for your help, just got the approval of ILR.
Congratulations