ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Form Completion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fthchdn
Newly Registered
Philippines

ILR Form Completion

Post by fthchdn » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:22 am

I am currently applying for my ILR. I will be using my entry clearance date (13/02/2019) to count for the 5 year period that I need to be in the UK.

Upon filling up the ILR form set O, I was asked the date on which I entered the UK (20/02/2019). But there was a note there that says "date of which you're basing this application on" so I got confused. Do I put the entry clearance date or the date that I was physically in the UK? :?

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: ILR Form Completion

Post by lolo2 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:06 am

You can put either date in the form and it will be fine.

This question is asked basically every day on the forum.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Form Completion

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:21 am

The question is quite clear asking for the date you entered the uk.

Ukvi know the rules and that your qualifying period starts with entry clearance date, you dont have to tell them.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.