ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintainence of funds-ISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pkalyan10
Newly Registered

maintainence of funds-ISA

Post by pkalyan10 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 am

To show the maintainenece of funds i have 2 accounts.One is normal current account another is ISA saving's account.Can i show my both accounts to show maintainence of funds?Is ISA account is valid to show for maintainence of funds.?

mscorpio

Re: maintainence of funds-ISA

Post by mscorpio » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:47 am

pkalyan10 wrote:To show the maintainenece of funds i have 2 accounts.One is normal current account another is ISA saving's account.Can i show my both accounts to show maintainence of funds?Is ISA account is valid to show for maintainence of funds.?
As long as you can show your full name on both bank statements, the answer is yes.You should check the policy guidance notes on UKBA website as certain rules regarding funds has been changed just recently.