ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed for T1 Ent Dependent to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Help Needed for T1 Ent Dependent to ILR

Post by Mak9878 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:43 am

Hi Gurus, Moderators, juniors and other members:

I have submitted online application form for wife on 28-08-23 and she will be attending UKVCAS Sopra appointment on 15-08-23 and have been provided following ducument checklist:

Mandatory documents:
1)The passport issued by for Mrs _____Y____.

Other documents:
2) Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr ___X____ for joint accounts or third party support.

3) The degree certificate for Mrs ____Y___to prove the level of English language required.

4) Evidence of Mrs _____Y's_________ immigration status in the UK.

5) Declaration signed by Mr _______X____ to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks.

6) Ecctis letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched.

7) Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mrs ___Y____.

8)All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK.

9) I will be including 2 years proof for Mrs Y and Mr X including for past 2 years with gap of 2-3 months:
Broaband joint bills,
Bank statement individually for both,
Employers letter individually for both,
Electoral residency letter individually for both,
Medical Letters for both individually from GP
Pension Letters
Dvla Provisional individually for both

NOTE: Mrs Y is the applicant applying for ILR (having Tier 1 Ent PBS Dependent/Partner visa) and Mr X is already have British passport through Entrepreneur Route.

Could you all please help me with point 2 and 5?
Is it same consent form Part 1 ( signed by applicant Mrs Y) and Part 2 (signed by Mr X). If not, what other declaration is required?.

And pont 4, evidence of Mrs Y immigration status in the united kingdom - is there any other evidences required other than BRP Card?

And point 8, does Mr X has to provide all passports or current british passport is enough.

Thanks

Regards,
Abdul

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:50 am

Hi Zimba, Cr001 and others,

Are above documents uploaded against provided document checklist good to go for appointment on 15-09-23.

Please reply.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:15 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:43 am

I have submitted online application form for wife on 28-08-23 and she will be attending UKVCAS Sopra appointment on 15-08-23 and have been provided following ducument checklist:

Mandatory documents:

Other documents:
2) Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr ___X____ for joint accounts or third party support.

3) The degree certificate for Mrs ____Y___to prove the level of English language required.

5) Declaration signed by Mr _______X____ to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks.

6) Ecctis letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched.

8)All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK.

9) I will be including 2 years proof for Mrs Y and Mr X including for past 2 years with gap of 2-3 months:
Broaband joint bills,
Pension Letters

NOTE: Mrs Y is the applicant applying for ILR (having Tier 1 Ent PBS Dependent/Partner visa) and Mr X is already have British passport through Entrepreneur Route.

Is it same consent form Part 1 ( signed by applicant Mrs Y) and Part 2 (signed by Mr X) It should be. If not, what other declaration is required?.

And pont 4, evidence of Mrs Y immigration status in the united kingdom - is there any other evidences required other than BRP Card? No, the BRP card suffices

And point 8, does Mr X has to provide all passports or current british passport is enough. It's for the applicant to provide all passports containing immigration history to UK on which this ILR application is based.

Thanks

Regards,
Abdul

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:31 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:15 am
Mak9878 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:43 am

I have submitted online application form fo⁹r wife on 28-08-23 and she will be attending UKVCAS Sopra appointment on 15-08-23 and have been provided following ducument checklist:

Mandatory documents:

Other documents:

Broaband joint bills,
Pension Letters

Is it same consent form Part 1 ( signed by applicant Mrs Y) and Part 2 (signed by Mr X) It should be. If not, what other declaration is required?.

And pont 4, evidence of Mrs Y immigration status in the united kingdom - is there any other evidences required other than BRP Card? No, the BRP card suffices

And point 8, does Mr X has to provide all passports or current british passport is enough. It's for the applicant to provide all passports containing immigration history to UK on which this ILR application is based.

Thanks

Regards,
Abdul
Thanks Amazonianx for valuable input. Isn't point 2 and point 5 are similar and refer to consent form part 2 or part 3 but why its not asking consent from Mrs.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:24 am

Part 1 is for the applicant, get it signed and include it. The list generated is not exhaustive.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:41 am

Thanks Amazonian

Just submitted documents yesterday.

Thanks

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am

Hi Amazonian and others,

Hope you all are well.

I think, Mrs ILR application is in trouble.

Just received letter for the Mrs outstanding amount to pay DWP Debts Management the amount she owed.

Called DWP and find out what is it about, is it something paid extra in her Maternity Allowance or anything else.

DWP mentioned that it is from universal credit for not reporting change of circumstances (we went on holiday without notifying in Dec 2022) and UC payment was not supposed to be paid during holiday over 28 days.

I told them that letter was issued on my name in March 2023 to pay it off and it is already scheduled to be paid monthly since March 2023 from UC payment itself and now why its been split into two where its clearly mentioned by Universal Credit that she is ineligible partner due to NRPF leave to remain and doesn't receive any element on herself except husband and children itself.

But after long discussion, the DWP caseworker was contacting higher team that payment is already scheduled by husband in March 2023, does it need to be paid by Mrs separately (half payment of total UC payment paid in Dec 2022).

Higher team said yes, she has to pay seperately and its been paid straightaway over the phone.

I belive that ILR caseworker might have enquired DWP (as part of application checks for ILR) for any tax owed by her or any recourse to public funds. And thats why this is being picked up by DWP for seperate payment.

what do you say about it and have you guys seen any similar issue with other users?

Thanks

Abdul

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:50 pm

The DWP will confirm the payment to the UKVI. I do not see an issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:53 pm

zimba wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:50 pm
The DWP will conform the payment to the UKVI. I do not see an issue
Hi zimba,

Thanks for prompt reply. I hope, it goes positive for her ILR application but it seems a problem to me.

Hoping for the best but stressed as well.

Regards,

Abdul

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:51 pm

Hi Everyome,

My wife application for ILR Set-O (via 5 yeras on T1 Entrepreneur PBS Dependent\Family\Partner visa route) has been successful with blessing of God Almighty after nearly 5 months.

Please note that Husband was receiving Universal Credit (husband and wife names does appear on UC statements but just paid only single allowance for husband with child element and housing element, not couple allowance) and Child Benefit (on husband name only).

Document checklist can be seen on this thread for anyone applying on the same route for ILR.

Please see below timeline for the case:

Note: All cohabition documents were shown since her extension approval back in Dec 2022 Till August 2023 date with gap of 2-3 months with every statement, payslips and letters for husband and wife.

Timeline:
Applied online: 26/08/2023 ILR Set-O (via 5 years on Tier 1 Entrepreneur PBS Dependent\Family/Partner visa route - applied after 5 years).
Fees Paid: £2404 on same date
IHS paid: Not Applicable
Documents Uploaded To Sopra: 13-09-2023
Appointment Attended with Sopra: 15-09-2023 (Free appointment at Stratford,London)
Application and Document Acknowledgement from HO: 16-09-1023
Visa approved email :19-01-2024 (nearly 5 months after submitting application form)

Thanks Zimba, Marcnath, CR001, Amazonianx and everyone for helping in the matter.

Regards,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:28 pm

Congratulations

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:06 am