ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement application: confusing email from Decision Making Centre

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

williammyg
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Settlement application: confusing email from Decision Making Centre

Post by williammyg » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:38 am

Can someone help clarify this please? I’ve received an email from the “UK Decision Making Centre” that I find confusing.

1. The email say, “Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.” but makes no mention of the fact that I have already uploaded my sponsor documents (finances, sponsor letter, financial declaration, etc. ) to the VSF Glabal portal. I am guessing that this is probably normal as it just a generic email, but would appreciate some reassurance,
2.What really confused me is that the email refers to “Option 3 and 4 in the link below” in order to provide the support documents. But, there are no options on the link page provided (https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en). It is just the usual VFS Global page for applying for a visa, so it gives no clue if I have done the right thing already or not.

Can someone please tell me, does it suffice to have uploaded my Sponsor Documents to VSF Global?
Can anyone offer me the link that the email should have pointed me to? I have replied to their email asking for clarification but no response so far.

The email they sent me is below,

Kind regards,
William

Regarding Visa Application:  **********

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement application: confusing email from Decision Making Centre

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:59 am

williammyg wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:38 am
Can someone help clarify this please? I’ve received an email from the “UK Decision Making Centre” that I find confusing.

1. The email say, “Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.” but makes no mention of the fact that I have already uploaded my sponsor documents (finances, sponsor letter, financial declaration, etc. ) to the VSF Glabal portal. I am guessing that this is probably normal as it just a generic email, but would appreciate some reassurance, Yes generic email
2.What really confused me is that the email refers to “Option 3 and 4 in the link below” in order to provide the support documents. But, there are no options on the link page provided (https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en). It is just the usual VFS Global page for applying for a visa, so it gives no clue if I have done the right thing already or not.

Can someone please tell me, does it suffice to have uploaded my Sponsor Documents to VSF Global? Yes
Can anyone offer me the link that the email should have pointed me to? I have replied to their email asking for clarification but no response so far.

The email they sent me is below,

Kind regards,
William

Regarding Visa Application:  **********

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre
Generic email that is sent out. If you have uploaded you are fine