ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Dependent Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ash2
Newly Registered

Student Dependent Visa

Post by Ash2 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 am

Hi there , for student dependent visa, as for as residence documents are concerned I can not provide tenancy agreement as I have been with my aunt since last three years. Although, I do not pay rent but I share living expenses with them ( Gas, Electricity, Telephone and meal ). My aunt has produced me a letter confirming that I am her nephew and she is willing to accommodate my wife and 6 month baby.My aunt family consist of four peoples ( couple and two kids ). She has given me following documents 1) A letter with signature
2) Copy of her passport
3) Copy of one utility bill.
My question is as there is no tenacy agreement between us will above document be suffice ? or what else I should take from her ?. An other thing my wife already lived same address with me twice when she came to UK as visitor.

Cheers